48 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Is this the song she was teasing on IG recently? I’m saving this for the morning but if so SUPER excited! Hit Different didn’t click for me but CTRL is obvs god tier

it’s the full version of the song at the end of the hit different vid

qfrWuBl.png

there are 2 uploads of it on d***e but both are low quality (the m4a is 256?kbps and the mp3 is 128 :crai:) so if anyone has it in hq... please post it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

18 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

i honestly dont see her dropping the new album this year sis can never make up her mind

i still don't understand is new album = music dump? or is new album all new material and music dump is scrapped? if so istg...

24 minutes ago, Total TKO said:

i still don't understand is new album = music dump? or is new album all new material and music dump is scrapped? if so istg...

lol the music dump was suppose to be a bunch of ctrl outtakes to hold us off before the new album ... sis keeps flaking on everything  ultimately i see this damaging her career cause eventually people will stop giving a fuck

On 1/19/2021 at 4:25 PM, FellReallyHard4U said:

i honestly dont see her dropping the new album this year sis can never make up her mind

TDE will steal her hard drive and do it for her... again

BzhmW.png

so pumped for the album this year. She said on Twitter good days MV & fan MV are coming out soon (one of them this week?) and then that snippet that went viral on tiktok is gonn b her next single. I’m still not over good days / hit different. I’m still not even over CTRL! SZA might just take Lana’s place as my favourite artist...... unproblematic and the music is constant fire :icant:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

8 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

so pumped for the album this year. She said on Twitter good days MV & fan MV are coming out soon (one of them this week?) and then that snippet that went viral on tiktok is gonn b her next single. I’m still not over good days / hit different. I’m still not even over CTRL! SZA might just take Lana’s place as my favourite artist...... unproblematic and the music is constant fire :icant:

Lmao if we ever see the album ? shes like sky ferreira .. idk why these girlies be playing with they fans its like they want to flop omg 

2 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Lmao if we ever see the album ? shes like sky ferreira .. idk why these girlies be playing with they fans its like they want to flop omg 

nahhhhh we're def getting an album, we've already got 2 singles and its been confirmed we getting 2 MVs for good days and then she's gonna drop the next single. I think album in the next 3 months for sure :brows: im so keen, I been listening to her unreleased stuff on looooop :sass:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: