i claim kill bill and gone girl :D those are 2 of my fave movies 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Shirt and Blind are so gorgeous and I'm excited for SOS, is the rest of her discography similar or different? is it worth diving into? I'll probably listen anyway just looking for opinions 

you definitely need to listen to ctrl!! as for her EPs, you can listen to them when you feel inclined. before this new album comes out you gotta hear her first one, its legendary! if you like shirt then you'll probably like songs like doves in the wind or love galore and if you like blind then you'll probably like 20 something

8 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Shirt and Blind are so gorgeous and I'm excited for SOS, is the rest of her discography similar or different? is it worth diving into? I'll probably listen anyway just looking for opinions

her earlier EP's & mixtapes are more alt R&B while ctrl, her first album, is a bit more accessible but don't let that fool you into thinking it's bad because it's probably one of the best albums of all time :true:

9 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Is ODB not dead did I miss something :toofunny: her power!

SOS is such a good album that it literally resurrects dead people :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

here i come with the pointless complaint but i hate that the front and back covers are so disjointed. they're both cool but visually they have nothing to do with each other

also while i'm at it i'm annoyed we never got a project titled 'A' to finish out the trilogy 

I do kinda worry this album will feel like more of a random collection of songs from the past years than a cohesive body of work. One of the songs is titled Special and she got a remix of Lizzo’s song Special coming out I really hope that’s not the same song on the album…

qfrWuBl.png

i think the reason shes putting so many songs on the album is so we can shut up about her not dropping music, 23 songs should be enough to keep us fed for a while even if we've already heard a few tracks :wub:

i am a bit confused by her asking which picture to use for the back cover, i was hoping physicals would come in time for christmas :noparty: but it looks like shes making them come after the release to avoid leaks

so many songs :air: I have faith in her im obsessed with Blind and it isn't even out yet I keep replaying the snippets and live version :angie: love the muddy back cover id love a blue/brown swirl vinyl 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

21 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

When you Shazam PSA it comes up as PSA. Sucks it’s not on the album but I think it’s literally only 1:30 long

I think it's like Tender. Just a random snip of a song. Not meant to be anywhere but on the MV.

Just listened to SOS for the first time. This album is Way too long lmao. If it was cut down to like 14-16 songs it would've been way better and more impactful. Some parts were very excellent but other parts were just dragging on. I can't even compare it to Ctrl cause this album felt more like a mixtape/song dump than a thought out body of work like Ctrl. There's a great album in there somewhere, it just needed to be cut down. Maybe my opinion will change the more I listen to it but that's how I'm feeling right now.

qfrWuBl.png