5 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

oh thank god 

she knew what she was doing tho like lets not pretend the plaque on the Shirt MV wasn’t a straight up teaser for the album and now the same thing happened but instead of DEC 2022 is AUG 2023 like…

and also for giving me Margaret

1. CTRL

2. A (Sessions)

3. Z = S

4. SOS

5. See.SZA.Run

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I’m taking my opinion back… SOS is that betch!

SOS, Kill Bill, Love Language, Low, Blind, Smoking on my ex pack, Shirt, Good Days, Open Arms, Forgiveless are immaculate 

The other songs are cute too. Ms. Solana deserves all the praise and succes she’s getting

:worship:

I feel like the deluxe has to drop this week or next otherwise we probably won’t be getting it til the 2nd half of this year, bc by March there’s going to be hella chart competition. Kali, miley, Lana etc… 

She said in an interview recently that she knows when deluxe is coming but didn’t know if she could say, and then said it would come (or be announced?) with another surprise - I’m thinking it’s coming when an MV or physicals drop idk

btw if u thought SOS was good (it fucking IS btw) u are not ready for the deluxe. If she puts all the unreleased sos era snippets we’ve heard on there yeah it’s going to end lives lmao :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

What's wrong with her label :toofunny: why are they taking forever to release the physical format of SOS? Are they waiting for the album to start decreasing in streams to release merch & music so the album keeps the #1? Are they waiting for the deluxe to release the phyisical copies? I dont fucking get it. I hate her label so much ugh.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."