No one knows if Sobriety is on A? :defeated:

I'm loving her new copper hair and recent SXSW performances.

Nobody knows whats on A at all. Teen Spirit, Sobriety and Tender are most likely on it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

PLEASE tell me someone else caught the snippet she posted a few days ago. it sounded AMAZING and now i can't find it. 

I don't have that snippet, but I did come across some snippets of supposed album tracks! No idea on titles or anything. Besides those, I've been looking for other rarer stuff from her and so far have only found:

Soldier

Where

Exit Wounds

If someone wants them I can try and PM a link. If anyone has found/heard of anything else and can share that would be awesome. 

I don't have that snippet, but I did come across some snippets of supposed album tracks! No idea on titles or anything. Besides those, I've been looking for other rarer stuff from her and so far have only found:

Soldier

Where

Exit Wounds

If someone wants them I can try and PM a link. If anyone has found/heard of anything else and can share that would be awesome. 

Can you send them to me? I have a song by her tho, it's called Band Aids In A Box

New cover thing (idk what to call it) "JUST for shits and giggs"

Here's the original by Partynextdoor

Really into Z again

I started back into Z again about a week ago so when I saw this dropped I was so excited.

Also apparently "A" is an EP now and no longer the album

I started back into Z again about a week ago so when I saw this dropped I was so excited.

Also apparently "A" is an EP now and no longer the album

Read a new article about that. She rather just call it a "long ass EP" because debut albums have a heavy connotation.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Soldier

Where

Exit Wounds

Can you send them to me? I have a song by her tho, it's called Band Aids In A Box

CAN YALL BOTH SEND ME THOSE SONGS!

But seriously. She's taking FOREVER! I needs something Sza.