Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

15 hours ago, 301 said:

does anyone have any of the fool writer demos?

or the missing instrumentals from that zip that was going around years ago?

i don't have the writer demos but i do have the full Fool instrumentals cuz the missing finally leaked

9ISvyf0.gif

47 minutes ago, White Dress said:

What happened to her? 

she revealed earlier this year that she was sexually assaulted and had to sign an NDA which was part of the reason why she left / dropped from Interscope. Take this into account as well as her personal struggles (depression) and other things we don’t know about that she’s been battling for years and it basically gave her a reason to leave the industry altogether.

Thankfully she’s doing better now (?) and is still writing songs & working on this upcoming album. She drops in and out of social media every few months so it’s extremely hard to track her progress since she doesn’t discuss music much besides the annual “new music this year, i promise!” but I hope one day she actually comes back with a legitimate single & album release.

Rooting for her single “The Fool” still is such an incredible album. 

giphy.gif

i know there's unreleased music suddenly available and being traded, as much as she HATES leaks i hope some things do start leaking. Or end up in my pms lol

i just miss her & her voice so much, i still love the fool and reasons not to die but i need more than that on itunes /spotify.

On 12/19/2020 at 5:04 PM, 301 said:

i know there's unreleased music suddenly available and being traded, as much as she HATES leaks i hope some things do start leaking. Or end up in my pms lol

i just miss her & her voice so much, i still love the fool and reasons not to die but i need more than that on itunes /spotify.

12 hours ago, Heartbreak High said:

I’m surprised Child King hasn’t leaked yet. It’s been among traders for years.

agreed I wish something of hers would leak. I wouldn’t mind if this song she performed live years ago would finally surface and be the chosen track.

giphy.gif

On 12/20/2020 at 5:13 AM, Heartbreak High said:

I’m surprised Child King hasn’t leaked yet. It’s been among traders for years.

i kind of want this to leak cuz it's so good but i also know she's reworking it and she's planning on using it (allegedly) so i'd hate for the SLIGHT chances of that to be ruined.

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

apparently tiktok discovered Pierre after it was being used in edits? kii

sidenote; whatever happened to the "Promises" music video? She told fans she filmed one but nothing ever came from it? sigh

love that song so much its so deep but also traveling song puts me in a ruin :(

9 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

love that song so much its so deep but also traveling song puts me in a ruin :(

her dropping one of my favourite albums off all time and then disappearing from the face of the earth (excluding RNTD) without a followup or really any news at all puts me in a ruin too :(

giphy.gif