Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

16 minutes ago, sweetener said:

7QXRL1t.png

she(?) commented this on what looks like a burner account on that HDIGOYN video :deadbanana:

self aware queen needs to feed the demand and release new music already!

Her fan interactions are always hilarious I love her. She doesn’t understand that if she actually made a bad song (she hasn’t) it would be an average artist’s best, at least imo

31 minutes ago, sweetener said:

7QXRL1t.png

she(?) commented this on what looks like a burner account on that HDIGOYN video :deadbanana:

self aware queen needs to feed the demand and release new music already!

i fucking love that song

She’s coming. She just wants to make everything perfect & put her whole rynussy into it I guess. At this point I’m not pressuring her to rush or anything. She rarely promises anything coming “soon” unlike someone who CONSTANTLY promises but doesn’t McDeliver 👀

To close out this year I have a small theory on one of the new songs. From the tracklist we know there’s a song called MAMAN and when I first looked it up it translates to “mother” in French and at first I left it at that. Then I found out there’s a statue of a spider that’s called “Maman” and the artist made it after her mother who was a weaver (coincidence?) and did tapestry restoration, and she said her mother was “helpful and protective” like spiders eating mosquitos. I think maybe Ryn might have taken inspiration from this. Overall pretty useless info but I thought some people might find it interesting.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:29 PM, sweetener said:

i just need her to actually move this next year because it's now or never

why is it “now or never”? personally i would wait for her music for a good chunk of time, just as i did with S** F******* lackluster ass.

last time i saw her live was in 2015 but The Fool is an album that means so much to me, i would like some more!!!

52 minutes ago, letterblue said:

why is it “now or never”? personally i would wait for her music for a good chunk of time, just as i did with S** F******* lackluster ass.

last time i saw her live was in 2015 but The Fool is an album that means so much to me, i would like some more!!!

it's been... *checks year* 7 years since The Fool and almost everyone that's not a ride or die has forgotten about her.

She's been promising new music ever since she dropped the Reasons demo soooo why would we waste our time continuing to follow a liar when we could just move on like the rest of the world did? (Same could be said for another artist wink wink) I really hope as one of her biggest fans that she finally delivers this year, especially since she's always teasing and deleting things about the album on Twitter but never moving... she's playing in our faces! :toofunny:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

it's been... *checks year* 7 years since The Fool and almost everyone that's not a ride or die has forgotten about her.

She's been promising new music ever since she dropped the Reasons demo soooo why would we waste our time continuing to follow a liar when we could just move on like the rest of the world did? (Same could be said for another artist wink wink) I really hope as one of her biggest fans that she finally delivers this year, especially since she's always teasing and deleting things about the album on Twitter but never moving... she's playing in our faces! :toofunny:

:lmao: lookkkkkkk…. i’m crying but you’re right. idk i see her as way more of an artist than that other one, considering she can actually sing and write music. :smokes:

Reasons really saved my life a bit. RYN I LOVE YOU WE NEED MORE MUSIC, I KNOW YOU LURK!!!!

also good, she’s coming for Grammy’s, especially the New Artist award since everyone forgot about ha!!!

5 hours ago, sweetener said:

Listen the ONLY reason I’m actually getting invested in her releasing something this time is because there’s evidence of actual music. Like years after RNTD she always said she was working on stuff but that’s it, but now she’s posting part of the tracklist, song names, tons of lyrics, even swapping out where songs are going in the tracklist, she said straight up that On Odin Street will be the lead single, etc… Having the evidence that stuff exists and at the rate she’s been talking about it has revitalized my hope for new stuff in 2023 even if it’s just Odin

And Ryn if you read this I want a handwritten apology for the Spotify bio saying new stuff 2021 lmfaoo but also take your time and come back with album of the decade