Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

It is finished! I decided after all the requests to just post the link here. Only one song is a Ryn solo and the others are duets with her castmate from the film (who sounds almost too similar the the lead singer of Mumford & Sons lol).

35ZXlvD.png

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm shocked at how much I listen to her.

sameeeeeeee. I'm liked shocked at how quickly she's becoming a big fave of mine!!

every released track is perfection in my ears and the unreleased is super good too. I love the super electronic Benzel and Cashmere Cat collabs and the other acoustic-y ones are really nice as well.

H0bDaqU.gif

Here's all the unreleased songs I have. Apparently I'm missing a few so if someone could send what I need over that would be great :)

ecRtVxK.png

you're just missing the ones from the live video and National Anthem posted it on the last page I think

BzhmW.png

sameeeeeeee. I'm liked shocked at how quickly she's becoming a big fave of mine!!

every released track is perfection in my ears and the unreleased is super good too. I love the super electronic Benzel and Cashmere Cat collabs and the other acoustic-y ones are really nice as well.

I actually don't have any of the collabs but the Fawns and FemFemFem stuff are really nice to listen to. However the EP has been on loop since its release and The Fool has also joined in.