Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

4 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I love this one... 

And I miss her...

She has some true gems in her unreleased, I would've loved her to drop this one tbh

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Hello everyone! happy I found this thread, I love Ryn Weaver! and waiting for her comeback.
I was wondering if anyone has a download for her lost album "They Called Her Aryn", those are the only songs I haven't heard and I'm so curious!!!! because everyone talks about her song "The Architect" I need to hear them, why did she delete this album?

a fan caught a screenshot Ryn tweeted the other night of a list of song titles. Then she quickly deleted.    

Rush Hour

On Odin Street

Alexei

Secret

XIII

Rorschach Baby //

Godmaker

MAMAN

Regina

The Orchard

Night Vision    

23 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

a fan caught a screenshot Ryn tweeted the other night of a list of song titles. Then she quickly deleted.    

Rush Hour

On Odin Street

Alexei

Secret

XIII

Rorschach Baby //

Godmaker

MAMAN

Regina

The Orchard

Night Vision    

i need it :defeated:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I didn’t see this posted bc no one uses Facebook but Ryn posted this on June 24th:

pouring over the years of material and starting to put this big beautiful record together. Thank you all for being so patient with me as i’ve tumbled down the souls color scale and mustered up some night vision. It won’t be too much longer”

Call me a fool but I think at the very least there will be a lead single this year even if it means album next year

At this point I’ll believe it when I see it on streaming :toofloppy: She obviously has been keeping busy but she seems to change her mind a lot (look at Child King being slated for a standalone release at some point last year and then her completely forgetting about it)

Perhaps it’s that I feel an oncoming sickness or maybe a Swiftie has possessed my body, but I got bored and scrolled through her Twitter replies and have a small theory (more of a desire)

A fan tweeted to her that they shared the same birthday (August 10th) and said that would be a good day to celebrate with new music. She responded with “i read my mind” and the fan asked if she agrees and she liked it

Its a long shot but anything to keep the hope alive i suppose