Born To Die

Ryn Weaver

1 hour ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

ryn said she might announce the album tonight and also leak a unfinished song called Bloodlet via twitter ... the snippet for bloodlet was posted for a while by a fan she sent the demo too but he deleted it just now

I happened to get my hands on the full demo of Bloodlet when the fan posted it on tumblr (with her permission) and its such a shame its not gonna be on the album

2 hours ago, 111 said:

i am not here for this sky ferreira shit girl. your last chance! 

she seems to be coming, these last 2 years seem to have lit a creative spark under her ass. Teasing album tracks, lyrics and a tracklist etc. Plus it's not like she gives us any promises.mp3 as to when this elusive album is coming, so she's technically not a liar? :creep:

giphy.gif

https://uTHOT/bjaksq

expires after 24 hours dont say i dont do shit for the dozens of Ryn fans!! It’s gorgeous btw

also she had to go and leak it on tumblr so i couldnt save it without just taking a video of it so i did the best i could lmao and i dont feel bad about sharing it bc she said herself its just a demo so she doesnt care

7 minutes ago, orangedwarf99 said:

expires after 24 hours dont say i dont do shit for the dozens of Ryn fans!! It’s gorgeous btw

also she had to go and leak it on tumblr so i couldnt save it without just taking a video of it so i did the best i could lmao and i dont feel bad about sharing it bc she said herself its just a demo so she doesnt care

uTHOT (thank you!)

well-so-im-done.gif

2 hours ago, orangedwarf99 said:

there are ways to download directly from tumblr but it took me ages to find out so i feel u :defeated: thanks for sharing tho!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

It’s a crime she’s not putting this on the album :facepalm:  Idk why she’s finishing this then unless she has plans to make it a droplet like she did with Child King but we all know what happened with that so… hoping for the best.

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

there are ways to download directly from tumblr but it took me ages to find out so i feel u :defeated: thanks for sharing tho!

Oh no i looked everywhere for a save button 😭 but yes I was not about to let her get away with wiping it off the internet!! She cannot tweet and delete in my presence

10 hours ago, sweetener said:

throwback to this btw

I'm shocked this hasn't leaked considering how man people have it. I'm just glad we're all collectively respecting her i guess and not leaking it publicly idk

17 minutes ago, sweetener said:

anyone have the og file? :defeated:

Thought this leaked a long time ago? akshsjsjsh 

Here ya go https://dbree.org/v/22636a

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕