Macintosh Manhattan

Which Lana Del Rey Song/Music Video Are You?

Just Found a Random Lana Del Rey Quiz which I thought would be great and fun to share and it would be really cool to see what everyone else gets.

Here is the link - http://www.playbuzz.com/elysc10/which-lana-del-rey-song-music-video-are-you

Here is my Result -

Tropico - You live life to the fullest, you’re interested in everyone around you and appreciate music, art and creativity. Be careful not to party too hard though, it might get you in trouble. You’re a very sexual, complicated and fun person, and people find this interesting about you. Sometimes it causes them to take advantage of you, but you know this and focus on the people that are worth your love. You have a hard time forgiving your own past mistakes, but it’s okay to let go now, you’re doing the best you can!

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Summertime Sadness - There’s something exotic about you that makes people want to get to know you. You’re sensitive yet self-aware, a quality that makes you both intelligent and (sometimes) lonely. You live in the moment and appreciate the little things. Sometimes your emotional side draws you into a sad, desperate mood and makes you think about the past a lot, luckily you always find the strength to get over it. You feel the need to be adventurous and find strength in facing your fears. You’re on fire!

Born To Die - You're a matter-of-fact kind of person, smart and you keep a low profile most of the time. When you let someone get close to you, however, you'll share your deepest darkest secrets and show an intimate involvement. You think a lot and it sometimes causes you to get depressed. You're extremely romantic and you find beauty in every tragedy, even when it breaks your heart at first. Don't forget to come out of your own world sometimes, others would really appreciate your calm yet dreamy personality!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Young & Beautiful - You’re an observing, wise person, but now and then you feel the need to be wild and playful. Sometimes you’re afraid life will pass you by before you get the chance to enjoy every part of it. Others see you as a kind-hearted, dynamic soul. You tend to feel insecure and wandering, yet you know you’re on the right path. You love a good party, but you’re careful to remain decent. Your patience makes you a great lover as well as an amazing artist. You’re young, beautiful and graceful!

They nailed it. lol

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm Delicious. :hawt:

I got Born to Die.

"You're a matter-of-fact kind of person, smart and you keep a low profile most of the time. When you let someone get close to you, however, you'll share your deepest darkest secrets and show an intimate involvement. You think a lot and it sometimes causes you to get depressed. You're extremely romantic and you find beauty in every tragedy, even when it breaks your heart at first. Don't forget to come out of your own world sometimes, others would really appreciate your calm yet dreamy personality!"

14417469274.gif

Young and Beautiful - The description fits myself imo which I wasn't expecting

You’re an observing, wise person, but now and then you feel the need to be wild and playful. Sometimes you’re afraid life will pass you by before you get the chance to enjoy every part of it. Others see you as a kind-hearted, dynamic soul. You tend to feel insecure and wandering, yet you know you’re on the right path. You love a good party, but you’re careful to remain decent. Your patience makes you a great lover as well as an amazing artist. You’re young, beautiful and graceful!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Blue Jeans - You're a stubborn and loving person, often driven by what you desire most. This sometimes leads to obsession - whether it's about love or hate. When you're able to let that go, you're a very capable and healthy person. You often fall for someone you know will break your heart, but it doesn't keep you from loving them unconditionally. Make sure they love you back though, you’re totally worth it. You're a passionate lover and your loyal and giving personality is a treat to others!

Holy fuck. That's true.

West Coast

"Though, honest and independent, you learned a thing or two about love. You accept people for who they are, but you’re also diligent and focused on personal growth. You’re inspired by music and movies, though you remain realistic most of the time. You appreciate passionate people, just make sure they treat you right and don’t use you for their own purposes. It’s hard for you to let people in, but once you do you’re an extremely faithful friend!"

I guess so. Esp personal growth part *nail emoji*

West Coast

Though, honest and independent, you learned a thing or two about love. You accept people for who they are, but you’re also diligent and focused on personal growth. You’re inspired by music and movies, though you remain realistic most of the time. You appreciate passionate people, just make sure they treat you right and don’t use you for their own purposes. It’s hard for you to let people in, but once you do you’re an extremely faithful friend!

I think this is rather accurate.

"Summertime Sadness" - There’s something exotic about you that makes people want to get to know you. You’re sensitive yet self-aware, a quality that makes you both intelligent and (sometimes) lonely. You live in the moment and appreciate the little things. Sometimes your emotional side draws you into a sad, desperate mood and makes you think about the past a lot, luckily you always find the strength to get over it. You feel the need to be adventurous and find strength in facing your fears. You’re on fire!

What the fuck? They are right. :O

I thought this was just a question and not a quiz and I was gonna answer with Ride because I've never experienced a music video like that and it marks the beginning of my stanning and it's just so me.  :smokes4: 

And I was proven right js

Ride - You’re one of a kind, an untamed yet intelligent person who’s been through a lot. You use your past grief and pain to make the best of your life, which makes you a great example to others. You tend to be fragile and vulnerable, but you don’t see that as a bad thing. You’ve learned to take care of yourself, yet people around you tend to be protective, which isn’t weird because you can be a bit naïve sometimes. Yet you approach others with a great amount of kindness, and there’s nothing wrong with that. You’re a crazy, free being!  :justride2: 

Great quiz btw, the questions were really fun!

I'm Tropico ~ and these descriptions are so good and fun! I love it! I'm very sexual :flirt:

""You live life to the fullest, you’re interested in everyone around you and appreciate music, art and creativity. Be careful not to party too hard though, it might get you in trouble. You’re a very sexual, complicated and fun person, and people find this interesting about you. Sometimes it causes them to take advantage of you, but you know this and focus on the people that are worth your love. You have a hard time forgiving your own past mistakes, but it’s okay to let go now, you’re doing the best you can!""

I'm Tropico ~ and these descriptions are so good and fun! I love it! I'm very sexual :flirt:

""You live life to the fullest, you’re interested in everyone around you and appreciate music, art and creativity. Be careful not to party too hard though, it might get you in trouble. You’re a very sexual, complicated and fun person, and people find this interesting about you. Sometimes it causes them to take advantage of you, but you know this and focus on the people that are worth your love. You have a hard time forgiving your own past mistakes, but it’s okay to let go now, you’re doing the best you can!""

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Summertime Sadness - There’s something exotic about you that makes people want to get to know you. You’re sensitive yet self-aware, a quality that makes you both intelligent and (sometimes) lonely. You live in the moment and appreciate the little things. Sometimes your emotional side draws you into a sad, desperate mood and makes you think about the past a lot, luckily you always find the strength to get over it. You feel the need to be adventurous and find strength in facing your fears. You’re on fire!