Sitar

LIZ Y2K

21 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

wasn't she a blue lives matter supporter or something??

This does sound familiar. I also vaguely remember her following Ben Shapiro and saying something to the effect of she likes to here from “both sides” :rip: I could be getting this mixed up tho 

2 hours ago, White Dress said:

Why did we cancel her again?

i think it started when she came at charli with the whole 3D makeup thing but charli and liz had the same 3d makeup artist. it’s the “everyone wants a familiar fruit moment” moment

then after that idk

edit: lmao i remember liz tried to defend herself by saying ines alpha did hers but charli cleared her by replying under her tweet saying the same. idk a more embarrassing moment than that! 

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

she peaked here 

I love so much the LIZ/Just Like You era, she was so fresh as an artist during that time, I remember buying the Tour CD and being so excited cause it came with some stickers LOL 

The material and image was there, she just needed some big label to get the push

On 4/17/2023 at 4:13 AM, lovemooch said:

I love so much the LIZ/Just Like You era, she was so fresh as an artist during that time, I remember buying the Tour CD and being so excited cause it came with some stickers LOL 

The material and image was there, she just needed some big label to get the push

unfortunately for her she left Diplo's label to chase a big moment at Columbia but the imprint she signed to dissolved a few months in and she never really bounced back. At least we got When I Rule The World out of it though. 

giphy.gif

On 4/19/2023 at 2:19 AM, lovemooch said:

Well they did High School Love, Sunscreen and When I Rule the World.. I think they had more sessions

And "She's On Fire" which recently leaked a few weeks ago.

On 8/27/2022 at 1:37 PM, glitch diva said:

I've tried to "unmix" the songs of Cross Your Heart, and I'm satisfied with the result. I did a whole new version of Promise - using that guy's version, fixed High School Luv BPM to match with the mixtape version, and did some EQ on the tracks to make it sound cleaner. If anyone wants it, let me know!

I know I'm late to the party, but is this still hanging around to share? 🥺