Sitar

LIZ Y2K

Love Mickey. Can't wait for the mixtape

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I mean honestly I wish björk had called Liz out for copying her because that face design was not done by Liz first?? So why is she trying to act like she created that concept? So dumb & petty! You can’t just like be happy your good sis Charli is releasing bops? I guess not when your last few singles have been underwhelming. That’s unfortunate.

14417469274.gif

so the sis dragged charli because she has a release coming????? not a good idea for publicity, it will hurt her career

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

legend. stans take things way too seriously like imagine getting angry over this girl stating an opinion??? haha

I personally wasn’t angry I just think it’s very dumb & disappointing behavior from Liz. She clearly needs to grow up a little. She could have used the time she’s spent complaining about other artists on finishing her album so that it’s ready for release.

14417469274.gif