Sitar

LIZ Y2K

Looks like she's been releasing lots of music under a new name: BB St. Clair

''So I was watching Selling Sunset on Netflix and on one of their opening tracks to the episode they played this song that sounded a lot like Liz, so I shazamed it and found it by this artist called BB St. Clair, the song is called The Whole Wide World:

https://open.spotify.com/album/2oCX8fYavURIW1aiIRp75t?si=USKCjEVvSuaA_NEU1b-EtA

It literally sounds like her in every song on this EP. And the album cover looks sort of like her?

There's no info about this artist anywhere, she has no social media.

Other than the EP, she's featured in a lot of songs with this guy named Samuel Shrieve which are only on Youtube: (sometimes singing in Japanese...)

What do you think? Is it Liz under a different name or someone that sounds just like her? Her voice is so distinctive I can't imagine it's not her...but if it is her, then why is she releasing music under a different name?''

i think the music that she recorded with them is so generic, maybe is just a "job" and she dont want to mix it with her main project because it doesnt fit her aesthetic 

This EP is nice tho? a lot of Planet Y2K is much more ''generic''.. 

She posted about a former black cop who was killed by looters and people bullied her. She also showed respect for canine soldiers and people bullied her for that. Sad lol.

nobody bullied her. they criticized her for sympathizing with military (dogs) and cops, and not posting about BLM enough when it first was gaining heat online.

and her "apology" was basically "i believe in peace <3 don't hate me #blm" and people were not satisfied with that. she's a fake, imo.

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

On 6/7/2020 at 12:12 AM, AzebraBanks said:

She posted about a former black cop who was killed by looters and people bullied her

What she posted was anti-BLM propaganda, there's no proof that guy died because of looters. She was spreading mis-information to her fans and was rightfully dragged.

She's been doing more messy stuff lately.. like she was praising a transphobic person on Twitter for ''critical thinking'' https://twitter.com/okay_content/status/1272924483762831363 

I love a lot of the music she made in 2013-2016 but some of recent Twitter incidents are really disappointing. People shouldn't be defending this.