SitarHero

LIZ Y2K

Even if Robokid is a predator, this is a private chat. This is all just wrong and gays aren’t helping the victim doing stuff like this.

nah, i literally have a friend that's had a similar experience in terms of leading him on, releasing stuff on moving castles etc. it's legit why i half a ton of robo's demos on my hard drive. he might just be an absolutely dick rather than an abuser.

LIZ said in her last instagram live that she has collabs with Alice Longyu Gao, Elle Teresa and Rakky Ripper and that she wrote a new song with Sophie and she said that she wants to collab with Dorian Electra, Hannah Diamond and Umru.

LIZ said in her last instagram live that she has collabs with Alice Longyu Gao, Elle Teresa and Rakky Ripper and that she wrote a new song with Sophie and she said that she wants to collab with Dorian Electra, Hannah Diamond and Umru.

RAKKY RIPPER YAS SPANISH LEGEND

giphy.gif

Looks like she's been releasing lots of music under a new name: BB St. Clair

''So I was watching Selling Sunset on Netflix and on one of their opening tracks to the episode they played this song that sounded a lot like Liz, so I shazamed it and found it by this artist called BB St. Clair, the song is called The Whole Wide World:

https://open.spotify.com/album/2oCX8fYavURIW1aiIRp75t?si=USKCjEVvSuaA_NEU1b-EtA

It literally sounds like her in every song on this EP. And the album cover looks sort of like her?

There's no info about this artist anywhere, she has no social media.

Other than the EP, she's featured in a lot of songs with this guy named Samuel Shrieve which are only on Youtube: (sometimes singing in Japanese...)

What do you think? Is it Liz under a different name or someone that sounds just like her? Her voice is so distinctive I can't imagine it's not her...but if it is her, then why is she releasing music under a different name?''

i think the music that she recorded with them is so generic, maybe is just a "job" and she dont want to mix it with her main project because it doesnt fit her aesthetic 

i think the music that she recorded with them is so generic, maybe is just a "job" and she dont want to mix it with her main project because it doesnt fit her aesthetic 

This EP is nice tho? a lot of Planet Y2K is much more ''generic''..