Sitar

LIZ Y2K

The final version is grear and the additional minute makes it feel like an actual song agbjngfngd. I miss the outro though it felt very LIZ. I've just been waiting so long her to release something :crying:

I see she's not in the writing credits...Always never really known whether or not she writes her shit but I'm just going with the fair assumption that this song came to her fully formed bc it's way more Sophie than LIZ

when u take pc music 2 far this happens wow, it's a bit muchhhhh

That's always been her aesthetic Miss Rebel

THAT SAID I'm hardcore here for this and the AG Cook song she did live so she can go ahead and beat Charli at taking the sound mainstream and then force Charli to scrap her album and release Mess :oop2:

Oh my god when i rule the world is fucking amazing i am so here for these pc music collaborations

I tried to listen to her a few months ago and wasnt hooked on any of her other songs but i think im gonna try again, what should i start with?

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Oh my god when i rule the world is fucking amazing i am so here for these pc music collaborations

I tried to listen to her a few months ago and wasnt hooked on any of her other songs but i think im gonna try again, what should i start with?

The FREE Just Like You EP is as good an introduction to LIZ as I could think of. Particularly Y2K, Say U Would, and Turn Around are amazing. Majority of her songs have more of an R&B vibe but with great phresh beatz, but if that doesn't butter your biscuit just go listen to Candyland and wait for more PC Music songs :slayty: She has another with Sophie called High School Luv and one with AG Cook called Lipgloss & Cherry Pop, both forthcoming