Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

On 3/30/2021 at 7:25 AM, untilsunrise said:

anyone got Blue Moon and Swimming Pools in HQ? I know at least Swimming Pools full HQ exists because it was from the target edition of BN lol

DM me if you still need Swimming Pools. I have the CD, so I could rip it for you. No idea about what the highest quality of Blue Moon is, though. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

25 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

It's amazing. Wouldn't sound out of place on In A Dream. 

I was thinking that it would sound great after STUD. I assume the next EP/project will have a similar sound, so I hope he adds it onto it

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I just wanna thank Troye for his music and sorta guiding me thru my lonelier gay times of sadness. think he was like the only out guy that wrote about a lot of what other younger gay guys were and are feeling so just a minute to say thanks. I know i'm real expressive on here, but irl i'm very closed off unless I give a damn about you, but his music made me less of that ish.

also that full version of just cry thinkin bout u is great. 

UV/Honeymoon

11 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I just wanna thank Troye for his music and sorta guiding me thru my lonelier gay times of sadness. think he was like the only out guy that wrote about a lot of what other younger gay guys were and are feeling so just a minute to say thanks. I know i'm real expressive on here, but irl i'm very closed off unless I give a damn about you, but his music made me less of that ish.

also that full version of just cry thinkin bout u is great. 

me too. troyes music really helped me come to terms with my sexuality and his music and youtube will always hold a sense of nostalgia for me. bloom was also the first vinyl i ever bought :party:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 4/8/2021 at 12:38 AM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

DM me if you still need Swimming Pools. I have the CD, so I could rip it for you. No idea about what the highest quality of Blue Moon is, though. 

Hey, would you mind sending me Swimming Pools? :popcorn:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 7/10/2021 at 3:36 AM, Diamantes WILD said:

20 hours ago, Style said:

me too. troyes music really helped me come to terms with my sexuality and his music and youtube will always hold a sense of nostalgia for me.

I feel this on so many levels. His music (especially Blue Neighbourhood) helped me come to terms with and embrace who I am so much, and since Troye is just one year older than me, it almost felt like I was growing up alongside him: from my small town "Blue Neighbourhood" to becoming confident in myself and my sexuality (Bloom) to experiencing heartbreak and betrayal and feeling introspective (In A Dream). It sounds cheesy as fuck, but he really is the one gay guy that guided me and taught me in ways that nobody else ever could. To a certain degree, I honestly don't know who I would be today if it wasn't for Troye. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif