Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

OH, what snippet? I didn't see anything lmao i hope it's not the quiet because i hate that song

At the very end of the video, there's a computer/tablet product placement, and it shows Troye shifting around a cemetery during a funeral

MkWI4Ns.png

bruhhhh im friends with moy so sit your ugly ass down and get some common sense

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

1. You don't even know what I look like so you have no right to call me ugly, as it's incredibly hypocritical as it's coming from you.

2. That doesn't mean that you're still not an asshole who wastes his time making shitty music and then buying likes on all of his videos because he can't get any likes himself and then deletes the videos that actually get a lot of dislikes.

Fuck. You.

FzytWEW.png

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

1. You don't even know what I look like so you have no right to call me ugly, as it's incredibly hypocritical as it's coming from you.

2. That doesn't mean that you're still not an asshole who wastes his time making shitty music and then buying likes on all of his videos because he can't get any likes himself and then deletes the videos that actually get a lot of dislikes.

Fuck. You.

You realise how pathetic you are sounding? 

1. So he can't call you ugly as an insult without even knowing what you look like, but you can call him ugly and pass comments on his appearance.

2. Completely irrelevant unprovoked attack. Malicious

He didn't address you, you jumped on his comment which wasn't directed to you in anyway and you completely misread and proceeded to attack him and make mean comments. Realise you're being a fucking bully and change your attitude. I'm sick of seeing this shit on here.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

And last time I checked, writing recording and producing and creating things that you are passionate about is the furthest thing from wasting time. Why not save your time writing horrible comments towards somebody you don't know and use that energy being creative too.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Fuck. You.

1. I don't know what you look like because you don't have the gumption to post even 1 photo of yourself....

2. What does any of this have to do with the fact that you proceeded to jump on me for joking with one of my friends... much less the fact that you weren't even mentioned 1 time. You need to focus more on yourself rather than trying to act like you are better than me and insult me on every post you make, do you not have any sort of social life other than trying to "come for" me?? because it seems like you don't have much else to do with all that free time you have not doing anything that you are passionate about like I am. clapback to the cave you came out of and next time you or one of your shitty friends buy dislikes just to make somebody feel bad the way you have tried to make me feel I hope comes back on you 10 fold. politely fuck off.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Why not save your time writing horrible comments towards somebody you don't know and use that energy being creative too.

how ironic

Why is this one of the most entertaining threads on LB?

The one for Halsey takes the cake by far tho

MkWI4Ns.png

how ironic

Really? How ironic is it that all you do is comment rude shit on numerous statuses and posts of mine and not call you out for harassing/bullying? Are you that fucking dense?

Really? How ironic is it that all you do is comment rude shit on numerous statuses and posts of mine and not call you out for harassing/bullying? Are you that fucking dense?

"numerous" as in two

and one of them was on a status that you were making snide remarks about Halsey... which is once again ironic. You can't play the victim when you're also the instigator.

MkWI4Ns.png

"numerous" as in two

and one of them was on a status that you were making snide remarks about Halsey... which is once again ironic. You can't play the victim when you're also the instigator.

The status was about Halsey 1st of all which literally has nothing to do with you.... Is it your mission to protect Halsey or something... And I honestly don't think you know what ironic means...