Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

IDK why but this is the exact kind of song I could imagine doing really well on the radio. Something about it screams "GP-friendly" to me LMAO.

The fact that I was right about this and I'm So Tired became the biggest hit of his career even though literally every song from his albums is better than that... :toofunny:

Bloom>BN tbh :kiss:

Lol I don't see Bloom having Fools or Cool or Ease or Wild or Swimming Pools on it. 

WDYM is he working on the third album

I don't think so, Alec just hit him on twitter the other day (https://twitter.com/AlecBenjamin/status/1149761543153676288) and he quoted it saying "yes please"

I think he is, didn't he tease something along the lines of "get ready for TS3" (or at least post something that kiiinda suggested it) on an Instagram story or something a few weeks ago? I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he at least started writing. I don't think he started recording already, though. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

The fact that I was right about this and I'm So Tired became the biggest hit of his career even though literally every song from his albums is better than that... :toofunny:

Lol I don't see Bloom having Fools or Cool or Ease or Wild or Swimming Pools on it. 

I think he is, didn't he tease something along the lines of "get ready for TS3" (or at least post something that kiiinda suggested it) on an Instagram story or something a few weeks ago? I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he at least started writing. I don't think he started recording already, though. 

Well he can't come soon enough. At least a standalone single / soundtrack song.

Well he can't come soon enough. At least a standalone single / soundtrack song.

Agreed. Although – we're getting 2099 in less than two months at the latest (personally I'm pretty sure it'll be a single and be released before the album comes out, probably August), and conveniently the Australian Bloom Tour dates are all scheduled for mid- to late September too. After that, I could definitely imagine a feature or soundtrack single. And I do hope that his third album will be released in 2020. After the at least decent success he's had with Bloom, 1999, Revelation, I'm So Tired etc., it would be stupid to wait too long with his follow-up project. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Finally news! Seems like he is working on a collaboration with country singer Kacey.

“I’m definitely a homebody,” Sivan confesses. “I have very few friends—probably too few friends—but I spend a lot of time in the studio. Right after this I’m heading to the studio to try a few things with Kacey Musgraves.”

https://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/celebrity/troye-sivan-bazaar-man-19346

Hooray! :teehee:

yeah, Bloom was such a masterpiece!

Well it was nice but his debut album had more songs and more better songs.

Running shoes still has me in my feelings though

Well it was nice but his debut album had more songs and more better songs.

Running shoes still has me in my feelings though

sweetie, i was being sarcastic. Bloom was completely meh compared to BN.

anyone have a ZIP of all the bloom instrumentals? can’t seem to find a link

EDIT: nvm found it

DM me too :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: