Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

It seems like the entire record was produced by Oscar Görres, who notably produced Cape God and of course both Take Yourself Home and Easy. I'm really hoping for some more unexpected twists like the Take Yourself Home outro, that one still amazes me.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It seems like the entire record was produced by Oscar Görres, who notably produced Cape God and of course both Take Yourself Home and Easy. I'm really hoping for some more unexpected twists like the Take Yourself Home outro, that one still amazes me.

also so it goes and dancing with our hands tied by taylor and if i remember correctly he worked on some songs from bloom (correct me if i'm wrong)

also, i love easy it kind of reminds me of cool with this 80's vibe, he's shaping to become the main male pop superstar, i love to see it

giphy.gif

also so it goes and dancing with our hands tied by taylor and if i remember correctly he worked on some songs from bloom (correct me if i'm wrong)

also, i love easy it kind of reminds me of cool with this 80's vibe, he's shaping to become the main male pop superstar, i love to see it

Yup, he did My, My, My and Plum. 

Also, I can't tell if Troye's recent tweets are lyrics or just him being sad, but either way I feel really bad that he and J***b broke up and how much it's hurt Troye :$ At least we're getting good music out of it lmao

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Yup, he did My, My, My and Plum. 

Also, I can't tell if Troye's recent tweets are lyrics or just him being sad, but either way I feel really bad that he and J***b broke up and how much it's hurt Troye :$ At least we're getting good music out of it lmao

i think they're lyrics from could cry just thinking about you

giphy.gif

Bit random, but shoutout to Troye's customer service team. I had originally preordered both vinyl variants and the CD from his webstore, but then decided to order the CD from somewhere else so I'll get it on release day and don't have to wait until October or whenever the vinyls will ship. So I messaged them and literally the next morning they had removed the CD from my order and refunded the money. Meanwhile it takes Team Lipa two weeks (and counting) to even reply to an email... :toofunny:

Also, keep streaming Easy and Take Yourself Home!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Very nice video, but I’m still not sure how I feel with artists releasing vapor wave edits of their own songs, that’s more of like a soundcloud thing

I feel like if anyone is going to do it, it would be Troye since he started of as a Youtube guy doing his own thing so he's pretty in tune with type of stuff. But I get what you mean

giphy.gif

I feel like if anyone is going to do it, it would be Troye since he started of as a Youtube guy doing his own thing so he's pretty in tune with type of stuff. But I get what you mean

I had thought it was just a recommendation from the producer because Allie did the same thing but that also makes sense

I agree, TrashMagiq. It's just not it. Takes too long to get going, the outro is too long, the lyrics are tacky, the chorus is not strong. What a disappointment.

22 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

SIX YEARS! This is madness...

Happy Little Pill still slaps TBH. 

I know he hates the production of it, and rightfully so, but Touch's pre-chorus is still a fave for me lmao Fun is also an underrated bop. Glad he's grown a lot more from this project, though. 

giphy.gif