Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

By the way, since this hasn't been posted here yet: it looks like the Target edition (US), the HMV edition (UK) and the Japanese edition are identical. They all come with the same two bonus tracks (Running Shoes and This This).

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I totally forgot this comes out in two days. There's not much hype for this album or him in general, is there?

I can only speak for myself, but I'm really looking forward to this and I'm sure he'll deliver. It's just that we've been waiting for this album since January, it doesn't look like it's going to leak (which I'm actually really happy about), so at this point I'm really just patiently waiting. What's two more days, right?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I can only speak for myself, but I'm really looking forward to this and I'm sure he'll deliver. It's just that we've been waiting for this album since January, it doesn't look like it's going to leak (which I'm actually really happy about), so at this point I'm really just patiently waiting. What's two more days, right?

i'm waiting for this too, i liked the singles so far and i'm curious to see how the whole thing is. leak itttttttttttt

I totally forgot this comes out in two days. There's not much hype for this album or him in general, is there?

He is not a big star so there is no reason why there would be a big hype for this. His fans look forward to it.

Also, people have the album already. :creep:

cute album, i love the production of every track, it's so 80s!

my fav songs: the good side, bloom, dance to this, what a heavenly way to die, lucky strike and animal.

lucky strike needs to be single with a good video and some bomb remixes !