Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

I love how he's a full on artist now. I remember when he first started with the music thing everyone was like "lmao another youtuber trying to have a music career".

I like this as well, it's so interesting to me. Another YouTuber who's this close to have a music career is Conan Gray and he reminds me of Troye a bit. I've been following Conan for a while on YT and twitter and his music is much much different and less commercial than Troye but I'm genuinely wondering if he's gonna blow up like this

ZKcaooE.png

Any update on the Seventeen reprise?

No actual download/rip of the song yet but you can hear a recording here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TroyeSivanArg/status/1035569106701959168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1035569106701959168%7Ctwgr%5E373939313b636f6e74726f6c&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fatrl.net%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FTroyeSivanArg%2Fstatus%2F1035569106701959168

It’s a demo of the song with the original chorus lyrics he took out because he didn’t want the song to sound “predatory” :P

Great, so in addition to the deluxe bundle and the Japanese edition, I'll have to import the UO-exclusive vinyl as well. :rip: :rip: :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Great, so in addition to the deluxe bundle and the Japanese edition, I'll have to import the UO-exclusive vinyl as well. :rip: :rip: :rip:

Yep. :( Just a heads up though, UO doesn’t describe the reprise as an exclusive (just the clear vinyl itself) and I believe someone found the reprise listed on a vinyl preorder on a different site, so it might just be a vinyl-exclusive track in general and maybe it’s going unlisted on certain sites... don’t know for sure though!

Yep. :( Just a heads up though, UO doesn’t describe the reprise as an exclusive (just the clear vinyl itself) and I believe someone found the reprise listed on a vinyl preorder on a different site, so it might just be a vinyl-exclusive track in general and maybe it’s going unlisted on certain sites... don’t know for sure though!

Yeah, I saw that too, but I'm not sure whether I should trust them LMAO. All I know is that it's not on the (white) vinyl version I bought from his web store. And I was thinking, if I have to buy another copy to get this track, I might as well go with the clear vinyl version. But yeah, I'll probably just wait a couple days and try to get some more information before I decide.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

album is pretty good so far.  grabbed a target copy but a lot of stores seemed to only have a few.  most sold out before i even got there (like they had 8 copies according to the clerk at the first store... that's fun)

what a heavenly way to die + lucky strike are SO GOOD holy shit.  i also really like this this but that's just me.  purple cover also looks leagues better on my shelf imo.

what songs were confirmed to be cut from bloom?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother