Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

i'm surprised at how well his albums hold up.  like i went into bloom expecting to be moderately whelmed (my my my! was good but not great imo, and the title track was hit or miss depending on my mood) but honestly?  while bloom isn't as atmospheric as blue neighborhood, i'm getting a lot more plays out of it than i expected to.  my trinity as of right now is: this this, running shoes, the good side

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

No shade I like his music, but is he worth seeing live? I've been thinking about going, but I honestly dk if it'd be worth it.

How are the visuals? What's the setlist like? Is his voice powerful? Those little details

I saw him live in Madrid back in 2016 and I honestly loved it, he's a sweetheart and even though he doesn't have the most powerful voice he sings really well and it was really cute, also it felt as if everyone there were friends. He didn't have visuals and screens then so I can't talk about visuals, sorry.

giphy.gif

I saw him live in Madrid back in 2016 and I honestly loved it, he's a sweetheart and even though he doesn't have the most powerful voice he sings really well and it was really cute, also it felt as if everyone there were friends. He didn't have visuals and screens then so I can't talk about visuals, sorry.

It's ok, noted. I was watching vids on yt, and yeah he did. I mean we already knew that from past interviews music so on, but it was great to see him stay the same on stage. No persona's but yeah hahahahaha. Thanks! :) 

UV/Honeymoon

No shade I like his music, but is he worth seeing live? I've been thinking about going, but I honestly dk if it'd be worth it.

How are the visuals? What's the setlist like? Is his voice powerful? Those little details

For both times I've seen him, I was row 2-3, so it was a fun experience just because he has upbeat music. I would recommend him but he's not a *must see*

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

For both times I've seen him, I was row 2-3, so it was a fun experience just because he has upbeat music. I would recommend him but he's not a *must see*

I get what u mean. I think tix are expensive now, and at the back too, so I'm contemplating. Ahh we'll see. Thank yeee

UV/Honeymoon

Hiii! I just saw Troye in SF last night and it was incredible! He put on a hell of a show! 

I'm wondering if anyone can re-upload or send me to a place I can download that lossless Seventeen Reprise and the other demos from a few pages back? I have the Target edition, but literally moments ago found out about the Seventeen Reprise on the vinyl and was shocked! (I haven't bought the vinyl yet because I'm hoping to get a Purple Spotify exclusive online for cheap since I didn't get a link to purchase one :() Seventeen is my favorite Troye song and the reprise is desperately needed by me! Thank you! :)

Hiii! I just saw Troye in SF last night and it was incredible! He put on a hell of a show! 

I'm wondering if anyone can re-upload or send me to a place I can download that lossless Seventeen Reprise and the other demos from a few pages back? I have the Target edition, but literally moments ago found out about the Seventeen Reprise on the vinyl and was shocked! (I haven't bought the vinyl yet because I'm hoping to get a Purple Spotify exclusive online for cheap since I didn't get a link to purchase one :() Seventeen is my favorite Troye song and the reprise is desperately needed by me! Thank you! :)

You should quote the person who posted the link here they are the most likely to have the file still.

US Tour is over and one of my bff told me he's coming to Spain! I really can't wait to see my king again (I hope that it's true that he's coming bc I really need to see him live again).

I haven't seen him yet and I definitely want to, so I'll try to catch him on at least one date here in Europe. He seems to put on a fantastic show.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I haven't seen him yet and I definitely want to, so I'll try to catch him on at least one date here in Europe. He seems to put on a fantastic show.

I saw him in Madrid in 2016 (i think I already said this  :toofunny: ) and it was fantastic, like it was probably one of the most minimalist concerts I have gone but the atmosphere was magical, and his voice is soooo angelical, ugh I love him. i really hope you can see him  :D

giphy.gif