Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

It's a bop, that's for sure. I'm not the biggest fan of the other guy's voice, but overall I like it. IDK why but this is the exact kind of song I could imagine doing really well on the radio. Something about it screams "GP-friendly" to me LMAO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

does anyone know why did they change the Bloom tracklist order in Spotify?

Just to get better streaming numbers from casual listeners, I'm assuming. Now it's the most successful single first (My My My!), then a somewhat successful one (Bloom), then the track they're pushing right now (Lucky Strike). Notably all bops, as opposed to having to "sit through" Seventeen and The Good Side at the beginning of the album. Apparently that's a rather common practice now, the same thing happened with Shawn Mendes' album.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Just to get better streaming numbers from casual listeners, I'm assuming. Now it's the most successful single first (My My My!), then a somewhat successful one (Bloom), then the track they're pushing right now (Lucky Strike). Notably all bops, as opposed to having to "sit through" Seventeen and The Good Side at the beginning of the album. Apparently that's a rather common practice now, the same thing happened with Shawn Mendes' album.

good for sales but just the way I write my records would not work with this. I know I’m putting myself into the situation but I wouldn’t feel comfortable changing the flow of a record I spent a year upwards working on to sound perfect in the way I originally placed them. I’m surprised that these artists would sacrifice the artistic input to put singles first. Oh well, whatever sells I guess lol.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

good for sales but just the way I write my records would not work with this. I know I’m putting myself into the situation but I wouldn’t feel comfortable changing the flow of a record I spent a year upwards working on to sound perfect in the way I originally placed them. I’m surprised that these artists would sacrifice the artistic input to put singles first. Oh well, whatever sells I guess lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's just a record label move that he's not even aware of. IDK if it helps new listeners to get into his music, I don't really mind. Personally, I don't use streaming services that much anyway. I have the vinyl and two versions of the CD, and nobody's gonna mess up the tracklist of those, so whatever haha. But I get where you're coming from, if an album is supposed to tell a story, then obviously it's problematic to rearrange the order of the songs.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Bloom instrumental (lossless) https://dbr.ee/TImG

Youth instrumental (lossless)  https://dbr.ee/L0Hn

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Blue Neighbourhood (Deluxe Instrumentals) in lossless omfg

https://dbr.ee/CItD

Blue Neighbourhood (Deluxe Instrumentals) in lossless omfg

https://dbr.ee/CItD

GOD BLESS, FINALLY! I had to wait over three years to get the Cool instrumental, and now we got ALL OF THEM in lossless, wow God really is a gay! Now I think the only one that's missing is Swimming Pools, right?

Also, could one of our talented Lipsters be a sweetheart and make a solo version of For Him? Either using the bridge from the live version, or otherwise just make it an instrumental bridge? I just don't want to listen to Allday anymore LMAO.

And while I'm at it, if anyone could try to mash up Fools with Marina's Lies (both Fools instru/Lies vocals and Lies instru/Fools vocals), that'd be great. I have a feeling that it would sound amazing. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

can somebody leak all the scrapped songs from BN and Bloom?????? I need them  :defeated:

Edit: and also the solo version of for him. in studio thankssss

We all need them, but no one has them. :defeated:

And YES, I've been saying this forever:

Also, could one of our talented Lipsters be a sweetheart and make a solo version of For Him? Either using the bridge from the live version, or otherwise just make it an instrumental bridge? I just don't want to listen to Allday anymore LMAO.

And while I'm at it, if anyone could try to mash up Fools with Marina's Lies (both Fools instru/Lies vocals and Lies instru/Fools vocals), that'd be great. I have a feeling that it would sound amazing. :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Bloom>BN tbh :kiss:

Also, Bloom instrumentals have been on circulation for months omg where are them tf