Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

You're the one who literally started this by accusing her of being a nazi on this thread, which she is not. Stop falsely accusing people of nazism to deflect from your fav's own actions.

get your head out of your ass and just read about kosovo for fucks sake and i repeat this is not the thread to talk about this

giphy.gif

get your head out of your ass and just read about kosovo for fucks sake and i repeat this is not the thread to talk about this

People have already dragged you through the mud for your dumb ''Dua is a Nazi apologist'' narrative, so I'm not going to say everything again. Just grow up and stop accusing people of shit like this for fun.

Again you're the one who started this by bringing her up on this thread and accusing her of Nazism.. again. If you think this isn't the thread to talk about this then stop responding to me, goodbye.

People have already dragged you through the mud for your dumb ''Dua is a Nazi apologist'' narrative, so I'm not going to say everything again. Just grow up and stop accusing people of shit like this for fun.

Again you're the one who started this by bringing her up on this thread and accusing her of Nazism.. again. If you think this isn't the thread to talk about this then stop responding to me, goodbye.

get a grip

giphy.gif

This may be his best song...WOW

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It appears on his website that there is a 7th vinyl only track called “10/10”.... also EEEEKKK finally a colored troye vinyl I can afford!! The blue vinyl of his first album is literally like hundreds and hundreds of dollars lol

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

It appears on his website that there is a 7th vinyl only track called “10/10”.... also EEEEKKK finally a colored troye vinyl I can afford!! The blue vinyl of his first album is literally like hundreds and hundreds of dollars lol

Chile lemme sell my blue Blue Neighbourhood and go on a nice, long holiday!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Chile lemme sell my blue Blue Neighbourhood and go on a nice, long holiday!

The 2 copies for sale on Discogs now are both over $700..... •_•

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19