Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

I just listened to Blue Neighborhood.

What a letdown. "Blue" is the only song with any sort of replay value and even that is mediocre at best.

Too bad, I would have stanned / bought his album if it was actually any good.

yeah what a great idea he shouldn't have sung the lead single on his US TV debut

definitely, because it would have totally changed the microphone's equalization!

MkWI4Ns.png

Honestly he should've performed Bite, Suburbia or Fools.

but that would be stupid as none of them are the lead singles? 

i'm not saying that youth is the best lead single choice because it definitely was not, but they chose it and he stuck w it

FzytWEW.png

but that would be stupid as none of them are the lead singles? 

i'm not saying that youth is the best lead single choice because it definitely was not, but they chose it and he stuck w it

I think Wild is considered the lead single bc the EP was more of a sampler? But I don't think Youth is considered the lead.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think Wild is considered the lead single bc the EP was more of a sampler? But I don't think Youth is considered the lead.

ok, well even if it isn't the lead single, it's his most recent/current single so of course he'd perform that

FzytWEW.png

If y'all wouldn't mind me interrupting your petty little arguments, I made a lyric video for "Swimming Pools" and I thought I'd share it here for anyone who may be interested :)

saying that is just unnecessary and attention seeking

FzytWEW.png

saying that is just unnecessary and attention seeking

?? How ??   :bye3:

Literally this thread turned into a "Who is better... Melanie or Troye?" and "let's debate Ellie Goulding" thread (which, the latter, by the way, is completely off-topic)  :eyeroll2:

And this wasn't even directed towards you, since you weren't one of the people arguing, so I don't know why you are offended? And I don't know why you are coming at me for such a harmless post, that was on topic and in no way was intended to cause drama??  :facepalm:

And how on earth was that attention seeking? It's a fact that people were arguing (go back and read the posts if you don't remember!) 

Besides, if anything was unnecessary and redundant, it was your post, which has added absolutely NOTHING to the conversation about Troye  

?? How ?? :bye3:

Literally this thread turned into a "Who is better... Melanie or Troye?" and "let's debate Ellie Goulding" thread (which, the latter, by the way, is completely off-topic) :eyeroll2:

And this wasn't even directed towards you, since you weren't one of the people arguing, so I don't know why you are offended? And I don't know why you are coming at me for such a harmless post, that was on topic and in no way was intended to cause drama?? :facepalm:

And how on earth was that attention seeking? It's a fact that people were arguing (go back and read the posts if you don't remember!)

Besides, if anything was unnecessary and redundant, it was your post, which has added absolutely NOTHING to the conversation about Troye

The arguments at hand were completely pointless, and I even acknowledged that. But you seem to have had no problem picking sides with your passive aggressive liking of half of the posts that you claim added nothing of benefit :creep:

MkWI4Ns.png

This is a fucking mess, it just feels like I'm reading Youtube comments

Hold up, we're missing a few things...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Who's watching this in DECEMBER?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(•_•)

<) )╯ 'Cause I just want to copy and paste

/ \

(•_•)

<( (> Copy and paste

/ \

(•_•) (•_•)

<) (> uh <) (> huh

/ \ / \

░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░

░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░

░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░

░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░

▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░

░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░ Don't click read more

You thought I was gonna say "You're a rebel, i like you" WELL no, bitch. you have to deal with obama's forehead.

MkWI4Ns.png

The arguments at hand were completely pointless, and I even acknowledged that. But you seem to have had no problem picking sides with your passive aggressive liking of half of the posts that you claim added nothing of benefit :creep:

Ummm yeah, because I am still allowed an opinion on those topics. I was just saying that the discussion was off-topic, and I tried to bring the topic back to what it's meant to be.

And yes, I liked your posts because I agree with your general viewpoint, but that's irrelevant now  :)