The Lucky Ones

Kesha

8 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

I go through phases with Kesha's unreleased and i just have been thinking about some of these songs a lot lately... BOOTY CALL.. WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING... THE EARTH FUCKING SHIFTED!!!!! :excited:

Kesha has a lot of amazing material. Her Animal outtakes... wow she was on another level, her songs with Lagan Sebert, Goodbye, list goes on...

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Kesha has a lot of amazing material. Her Animal outtakes... wow she was on another level, her songs with Lagan Sebert, Goodbye, list goes on...

I think its crazy how you can trace Rainbow and that desert influence all the way back to even some of her earliest songs like Chinatown and I'm The One

Does anyone have the 7AM demo in HQ??? The 2:55 one... my file is barely 128kbps and it's so devastating 'cuz I prefer that version to the final. :poordat:

ALSO does anyone have the c u next Tuesday DEMO (3:53 length) in true 320kbps??... my file is upscaled 128kbps and it's one of my favorite songs of hers.... the final version just isn't as good with the way they changed the beat. I NEED IT

14417469274.gif

do I have to spend $40 on eBay for the physical Japanese copy of Animal just to get the original cunextuesday in HQ, or will someone PLEASE surprise me with it :heidi: I am losing my mind googling for this shit the last 30 minutes. I literally own the Animal CD it's one of my favorite albums PLEASSSEEEEE somebody send me that nationally exclusive bonus track in HQ I am begging you :paris:

14417469274.gif

8 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

do I have to spend $40 on eBay for the physical Japanese copy of Animal just to get the original cunextuesday in HQ, or will someone PLEASE surprise me with it :heidi: I am losing my mind googling for this shit the last 30 minutes. I literally own the Animal CD it's one of my favorite albums PLEASSSEEEEE somebody send me that nationally exclusive bonus track in HQ I am begging you :paris:

I ripped it in AIFF from the CD + DVD Japanese bundle: https://we.tl/t-gv9NH8NlML

11 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I was just about to upload that for u but a fan came up with it already <3 thats strange cuz I bought Animal on the amazon us store online and I received the version that I thought it was just the regular version for everyone? it even came up with VIP and Dirty Picture part 2 ft Taio Cruz (which funny enough I was  trying to find the lossless version unsuccessfully years ago when my lazy ass decided to look at my dusty cd and found the song :toofloppy:)