The Lucky Ones

Kesha

4 hours ago, Jord said:

I ripped it in AIFF from the CD + DVD Japanese bundle: https://we.tl/t-gv9NH8NlML

thank you for doing this, but I guess I was wrong / the Kesha wiki page lied to me about this being the demo version. This is pretty much the same as the Cannibal version but with 8 more seconds of fade-out at the end. I was really hoping the actual demo was on the Japanese CD :poordat: 

here is the version I was talking about... maybe it doesn’t even exist in higher than 128kbps but I will continue to dream 

14417469274.gif

56 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

thank you for doing this, but I guess I was wrong / the Kesha wiki page lied to me about this being the demo version. This is pretty much the same as the Cannibal version but with 8 more seconds of fade-out at the end. I was really hoping the actual demo was on the Japanese CD :poordat: 

here is the version I was talking about... maybe it doesn’t even exist in higher than 128kbps but I will continue to dream 

I guess you were mistaken about the version but I decided to upload anyways as you requested. The only difference is the fade-out and that it's explicit.

I uploaded the demo here that I've had since like 2009 and it's the best quality you'll get for this unfortunately: https://we.tl/t-GXg5V3YrHj

26 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

I wish her fans were better at archiving her leaked demos/songs in HQ cuz its almost impossible to find certain ones that don't sound badly compressed from 10 years ago.

That's so true... new fans will only get files in real HQ if they connect to the die-hard long time fans, I don't know what happened but most of Kesha's stuff is scattered around the web and in super processed files that seem to have been recorded with a potato. The times I checked a few master posts to compare files to the ones I have were atrocious.

20 minutes ago, Jord said:

I guess you were mistaken about the version but I decided to upload anyways as you requested. The only difference is the fade-out and that it's explicit.

I uploaded the demo here that I've had since like 2009 and it's the best quality you'll get for this unfortunately: https://we.tl/t-GXg5V3YrHj

& I totally appreciate it!!! I was definitely mistaken as I'd read on some Kesha wiki site that the Animal bonus track was "noticeably different" than the version on Cannibal.. so I assumed it was the demo I was thinking of. I checked the specs of the demo you sent just now (10kHz), and my demo file is actually a little higher quality (16kHz). I can send mine if you want it. :) 

Either way, thank you for taking the time to upload! You've always been really nice & helpful on here. :heart:

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

& I totally appreciate it!!! I was definitely mistaken as I'd read on some Kesha wiki site that the Animal bonus track was "noticeably different" than the version on Cannibal.. so I assumed it was the demo I was thinking of. I checked the specs of the demo you sent just now (10kHz), and my demo file is actually a little higher quality (16kHz). I can send mine if you want it. :) 

Either way, thank you for taking the time to upload! You've always been really nice & helpful on here. :heart:

Aw, it's no problem! I'm glad I helped. And it's a nice surprise to know there's a file in higher quality, I'd really appreciate if you could send it over. <3

22 minutes ago, Jord said:

Aw, it's no problem! I'm glad I helped. And it's a nice surprise to know there's a file in higher quality, I'd really appreciate if you could send it over. <3

https://dbree.org/v/c92c18 here you go!!! wish we could find this in true 320. :defeated:

14417469274.gif

I managed to get the blue Cannibal album. I got the Animal 2xLP on black a few months ago, and they threw way too many extras on Warrior -- not to mention none of the UO exclusives look very good.

BzhmW.png

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I actually saw Kesha in concert on Thursday which was amazing. It was my first concert since COVID which I was pretty nervous about, but Kesha's requiring proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for entry and the venue did a super great job at enforcing everything. I felt super safe and I'm so glad I went. It was also the perfect show to see as a "welcome back" to the concert world. I went with two friends and we were at the front of the GA line since it was a last minute decision to go and all the early entries were sold out, but I lucked out because one of my friends started working at the venue recently and hooked me up with a free early entry pass. There was a girl there whose friend bailed last minute, so she had an extra early entry pass that was already paid for, so my friend who worked there introduced us and she gave me the pass! I was able to save a spot on barricade for my two other friends who were with me as well, so it worked out perfectly. + I made a new friend!

Also, I knew that Kesha requests the audience to give her their clothes during Take it Off, so I came prepared. My friend had abandoned a broken bra at my place a little bit ago, so I asked her if I could throw it at Kesha lol. & it worked! Kesha swung it around on stage and it was iconic. Here's a clip of that moment - 

A post shared by Ɛℓℓɛ ? (@xmissdaytona)

Anyway, I definitely recommend everyone to see her if you have the chance. Her show was so much fun. My knees still hurt from jumping the entire show! She really is such a pure soul too and kept thanking the crowd for being there for her and showed us so much love. I'm so, so happy I went x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

21 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

This is the studio version of 'Wolf Song' that got previewed in 2013 btw.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 9/14/2021 at 5:13 PM, Nigel Hitch said:

On 6/15/2021 at 8:17 PM, Mermaid Hotel said:

I wish her fans were better at archiving her leaked demos/songs in HQ cuz its almost impossible to find certain ones that don't sound badly compressed from 10 years ago.

I still have all of the unreleased files that leaked around 2009