The Lucky Ones

Kesha

heres my Kesha unreleased collection btw, i always keep it updated when theres new leaks too <3

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kGhO2o48T9zzKhFOy6iSa7iAE2ZVap4G?usp=sharing

and a discography thread i made over on FOTP with every title we know of <3

https://fotpforums.com/topic/133368-the-kesha-discography-thread-new-leak-040122

These missed opportunities at hits!! Some of these have the potential to go viral on TikTok like some of her older work is doing. 

Also 11 year old me is still craving Machine Gun Love studio quality... :oprah:

giphy.gif 

10 minutes ago, drewby said:

A track from the post High Road folk album she was working on leaked.

well it was actually finished when she did the 2019 billboard cover story :true:

11 minutes ago, drewby said:

A track from the post High Road folk album she was working on leaked.

its in the masterpost i linked <3

calling miss @Glitter Boy Moonchild to remaster "Rosé" to lossless, this song deserve a remaster, still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she ultimately cut this song off "rainbow"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

calling miss @Glitter Boy Moonchild to remaster "Rosé" to lossless, this song deserve a remaster, still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she ultimately cut this song off "rainbow"

Ddd not to fail you again :cryney2: but a lossy song can't be remastered to lossless :sadcore6: however I'll give it a listen, and if I can do something to add to the production I'll gladly do! 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Ddd not to fail you again :cryney2: but a lossy song can't be remastered to lossless :sadcore6: however I'll give it a listen, and if I can do something to add to the production I'll gladly do! 

Please do gorl, i still can't get over the masterpiece you turn "The Party's Never Over" & "Cherry Blossom" into. 

Please take care of this Rosé baby as well

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Please do gorl, i still can't get over the masterpiece you turn "The Party's Never Over" & "Cherry Blossom" into. 

Please take care of this Rosé baby as well

i know it's not the right thread but i would like to see the "the party's never over" & "cherry blossom" edits :hooker:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/2/2022 at 6:46 PM, The Siren said:

heres my Kesha unreleased collection btw, i always keep it updated when theres new leaks too <3

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kGhO2o48T9zzKhFOy6iSa7iAE2ZVap4G?usp=sharing

and a discography thread i made over on FOTP with every title we know of <3

https://fotpforums.com/topic/133368-the-kesha-discography-thread-new-leak-040122

forgot to later mention that ive added Good Job in the masterpost <3

omg we only need 10 more rainbow outtake titles in order to know every session (possibly) for rainbow!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind