The Lucky Ones

Kesha

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

anyone kept up with the leaks? :diva:

I have indeed

Here's the thread I made listing everything

https://fotpforums.com/topic/133368-the-kesha-discography-thread-new-leak-slide-0808/

5 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

ooh I need to read this thread asap

try to keep up with the account, they regularly keep up with the currently ongoing trial and tweet any and all new updates as we (the public) get them

imagine this was K5 :crying4:

Hate-Me-Harder.jpg

1. Descent into Madness
  2. The Grey
  3. Child of the Moon
  4. The Conjuring
  5. Songs for the Dead
  6. Vampire
  7. Terrifying Nightmare
  8. Facing Mortality
  9. Twilight
  10. Pageantry
  11. Slide
  12. Good for You
  13. Hate Me Harder
Edited by The Siren

Throwback to Backstabber scrapped MV:

"The music video for the song was shot around September 20, 2009. 'Backstabber' was set to be the second single off of Animal but was scrapped in favor of 'Blah Blah Blah'. On September 9, 2011, internet blogger, Perez Hilton, leaked the video on his website. Shortly after the upload, the video was taken down after RCA forced the removal of it. The video features make-up artist and singer, Jeffree Star."

well-so-im-done.gif

59 minutes ago, Mountain said:

"The music video for the song was shot around September 20, 2009. 'Backstabber' was set to be the second single off of Animal but was scrapped in favor of 'Blah Blah Blah'. On September 9, 2011, internet blogger, Perez Hilton, leaked the video on his website. Shortly after the upload, the video was taken down after RCA forced the removal of it. The video features make-up artist and singer, Jeffree Star."

omg how could they choose BBB instead of Backstabber? That 3OH!3 song is one of the worst on that album.

19 hours ago, Mountain said:

Backstabber is such a gem

8 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Should've uploaded it in HD during the TikTok trend, like Meghan Trainor did with Title :flop:

Well, Kesha did upload a lyric video for cannibal when it went viral in 2020

On 10/3/2022 at 9:35 AM, AlexIl said:

Should've uploaded it in HD during the TikTok trend, like Meghan Trainor did with Title :flop:

She kinda teased that she was shooting something special for Backstabber, (but it was just a TikTok in her Gold Trans Am'? idk I don't remember)

but I thought she was shooting a new mv. If it was for her, I think we would have the original music video.

If I'm not wrong I think she liked a tweet about someone asking for it or smth... (I really don't remember but she teased a little at the time)

A few animals started a movement for it to be released but...

Anyways, Ohhh this one...

I used to watch the mv all the time. Remember when she got to perform at the EMA's 

I thought she was going to sing take it off she was all in neon but then she sang tik tok and I was like :toofloppy:

I'm just having my old animal phase moment and oh how I was so naive but so happy

I lived for Kesha

Edit: SHE WAS LITERALLY ME TRYING TO PLAY THE KEYBOARD

let me press in here and there *strange sounds* uuh dope

the way the girls were crazy about kesha too