The Lucky Ones

Kesha

13 hours ago, The Siren said:

So far 

Pageantry is track 8

And 

Wreckless eyes is track 10

When is the next one?

SHE BETTER MAKE HER MOVE AND ANNOUNCE THIS SHIT, or they're gonna leak the f out of her in no time

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, 301 said:

honestly we need MGL like 9 years ago. and all the LIP$HA stuff

i dont think they ever finished the album cos luke put a stop to it, or so the rumour has been since we knew about it

7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Idc what the new album sounds like just as long as Window gets a release. One of her best. Omg

not the "youll be crawling though my w-w-w-w-i-i-i-i-i-i-ndow"

Spoiler

I'm gonna be honest, from all of these recently leaked songs, I didn't like most or all of them.

Either if it's from unreleased songs or upcoming ones. I feel like the production is a little bit raw and kinda poor.

Her lyrics also feels like is stuck on the same themes and it doesn't feel diverse, you know? Maybe it's because she've explored kinda a lot of themes. To me feels like lack of emotion. I really hope her next project brings her back in the game, she knows how to make hits.

I will always love her and support her, maybe it's me or the time I'm in, but she's sounding a little bit uninteresting.

:poordat:

8 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:
  Hide contents

I'm gonna be honest, from all of these recently leaked songs, I didn't like most or all of them.

Either if it's from unreleased songs or upcoming ones. I feel like the production is a little bit raw and kinda poor.

Her lyrics also feels like is stuck on the same themes and it doesn't feel diverse, you know? Maybe it's because she've explored kinda a lot of themes. To me feels like lack of emotion. I really hope her next project brings her back in the game, she knows how to make hits.

I will always love her and support her, maybe it's me or the time I'm in, but she's sounding a little bit uninteresting.

:poordat:

i am an unapologetic Kesha STAN. ill buy an hour long CD of her listing her grocery list :trisha:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Not here for another country folk indie rap pop blend. High road final product is abysmal tbh. It was cute for high road but I’d love if she’d just go back to the rainbow singer song writer stuff she still makes and loves

we still never got a release for too many full rock or pop-rock (solo) songs 

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i am an unapologetic Kesha STAN. ill buy an hour long CD of her listing her grocery list :trisha:

we still never got a release for too many full rock or pop-rock (solo) songs 

I think even a cop out like re releasing a few songs for a country project  would be better than more of that corny stuff like pageantry

Satan Is Waiting

Cowboy Blues

Hate Me Harder

Resentment

Change Is Coming

Honey

Wreckless Eyes

Father Daughter Dance

Good Job

Chasing Thunder

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I think even a cop out like re releasing a few songs for a country project  would be better than more of that corny stuff like pageantry

Satan Is Waiting

Cowboy Blues

Hate Me Harder

Resentment

Change Is Coming

Honey

Wreckless Eyes

Father Daughter Dance

Good Job

Chasing Thunder

i LOOVE pageantry :trisha: also its not country :hoe:

Kesha's folk project were with songs like Nice Try, Good Job and possibly a revisit to Rollercoaster (a 2016 song that didnt have a bridge in 2016)

could have even had Cowboy Blues and Resentment as well cos High Road and the folk album were being recorded at the same time (she scrapped High Road a few times and just went with a handful of Rainbow outtakes :deadbanana:)

Edited by The Siren

@the ocean @The Siren

the fuckin NERVE of these r@pe-apologist stans to coming at Kesha in this tweet thread & acting all this political correct and calling hẽ condoning 'cyberbullying' while their fav straight-up implied a s*xual assault victim "a liar" . Imagine how TIRED we are.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing