The Lucky Ones

Kesha

10 minutes ago, WildChild said:

this absolutely collapse with bomb-ass production. Idc it was such a great move releasing this song.

they mixed Dolly's vocals too far into the background smh

tbh if they just reworked the deconstructed version with Dolly's vocals into it then id prefer that :agree:

It's been a while since i read this thread but i'm glad to hear wrabel's ass is out of the new project. I don't need another Wrabel Road, i'm sorry but that shit was ass. I think the only good song was Honey solely for the slight chance it was shading Bonnie.

On 1/26/2023 at 6:02 AM, 301 said:

It's been a while since i read this thread but i'm glad to hear wrabel's ass is out of the new project. I don't need another Wrabel Road, i'm sorry but that shit was ass. I think the only good song was Honey solely for the slight chance it was shading Bonnie.

You are right, High Road was kinda bad… specially after Rainbow! It only had some good moments like Honey, Kinky, FDD or Chasing Thunder

is Honey directed to Bonnie? Didnt know that, how do u know?

On 1/26/2023 at 8:32 AM, 301 said:

I think the only good song was Honey solely for the slight chance it was shading Bonnie.

15 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Some people think it's directed to Bonnie

Some peope think it's directed to Katy Perry

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

3 hours ago, ruined said:

Some people think it's directed to Bonnie

Some peope think it's directed to Katy Perry

there were also a few who thought it was directed to kim petras but quickly debunked cos the song was a bout an ex-friend and Kesha never personally knew kim.

On 1/30/2023 at 4:51 AM, Anonymcomenter said:

You are right, High Road was kinda bad… specially after Rainbow! It only had some good moments like Honey, Kinky, FDD or Chasing Thunder

I think it’s Bonnie because Bonnie dated Darren Craig after Kesha. And the “You would stab me in the back with your stripper shoe” Bonnie fans think it’s her because she’s always in heels. She’s rarely without them.

3 hours ago, 301 said:

I think it’s Bonnie because Bonnie dated Darren Craig after Kesha. And the “You would stab me in the back with your stripper shoe” Bonnie fans think it’s her because she’s always in heels. She’s rarely without them.

also Bonnie has a song called Jenny's got a Boyfriend about stealing a friend's bf

https://genius.com/Bonnie-mckee-jennys-got-a-boyfriend-lyrics

similarly, tho not related, kesha has a song about a cheating bf

https://genius.com/Kesha-best-friends-boyfriend-lyrics

Do we know something about the label not letting her release Only Love Can Save Us?

Cause it feels like it, after re-watching her sat eating a burger it felt kinda shady?

Specially because the lyrics mention about Pebe getting sued... idk.

She teased new music coming soon via her Spotify Wrapped up message.

thinking.........

3 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Do we know something about the label not letting her release Only Love Can Save Us?

Cause it feels like it, after re-watching her sat eating a burger it felt kinda shady?

Specially because the lyrics mention about Pebe getting sued... idk.

She teased new music coming soon via her Spotify Wrapped up message.

thinking.........

im thinking its more like its not getting released yet cos of the court dates this year

Also I think deuxmoi said that Kesha might be a guest performer in Rihanna's SuperBowl

:duck:

Just now, The Siren said:

im thinking its more like its not getting released yet cos of the court dates this year

oh do you know when are they? I'm kinda not following it through 

29 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Also I think deuxmoi said that Kesha might be a guest performer in Rihanna's SuperBowl

:duck:

oh do you know when are they? I'm kinda not following it through 

i HIGHLY doubt Rihanna would invite Kesha to the Superbowl (i only JUST saw the rumour posted to ATRL) :deadbanana:

as of the court dates, i cant remember them. ive asked TomTom on ATRL about it since he's on top of the lawsuits like white on rice

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i HIGHLY doubt Rihanna would invite Kesha to the Superbowl (i only JUST saw the rumour posted to ATRL) :deadbanana:

as of the court dates, i cant remember them. ive asked TomTom on ATRL about it since he's on top of the lawsuits like white on rice

I see, I'm not following it though but I'll check Kesha Discord, cause they update about it a lot. Thanks <3

Oh, I don't know but the insider it's really a good one, let's wait and see... I'd love some Kesha attention, she deserves!

@DownhillLullaby

July 26th is my 23rd bday this year :hooker

Just now, TomTom2288 said:
  • February 8: joint status letter due by Kesha and Luke addressing issues they want to discuss at the third pre-trial conference (including another potential adjournment of the jury trial)
  • March 1: third pre-trial conference (dealing with the two outstanding motions in limine by Dr. Luke and potentially other things as well)
  • April 18-20 / May 16-18: last remaining potential dates for New York's highest court to schedule Kesha's two pending appeals for oral argument before the summer recess begins as part of which New York's highest court won't be in session from June-August
  • July 26: currently the scheduled begin of the jury trial, will likely be adjourned again given it can not begin before New York's highest court decides Kesha's appeals
  • September 12-14: the next earliest dates New York's highest court could schedule Kesha's appeals if they do not get argued during the remaining April/May dates of the current term