The Lucky Ones

Kesha

9 hours ago, juiced froot said:

I love dead petz but I feel like this is more her pop 2 :true:

It feels like her reputation era (not sound just feelings/theme) :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

7 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

It feels like her reputation era (not sound just feelings/theme) :true:

wait… what makes you think so? i’m genuinely curious because i kinda see your point but also i don’t

Thought Love Only had Florence on it 

1 minute ago, a banister said:

wait… what makes you think so? i’m genuinely curious because i kinda see your point but also i don’t

Both are just “mad”/“venting” albums about their lives. They’re both saying a lot without saying a lot … if that make sense. 

4 hours ago, a banister said:

In the next life I wanna come back

as a house cat as a house cat :makeup:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

Thought Love Only had Florence on it 

Both are just “mad”/“venting” albums about their lives. They’re both saying a lot without saying a lot … if that make sense. 

I agree with them being similar in the way they’re talking about the things going on in their life, but I think that gag order does not “vent” about the same things reputation does, which I feel like the latter focuses more on love and taylor’s love interests at that time than the first one. 

What I would say is that gag order is much more of what I thought rep was going to be when LWYMMD dropped; both great albums tho :hooker:

1 minute ago, a banister said:

I agree with them being similar in the way they’re talking about the things going on in their life, but I think that gag order does not “vent” about the same things reputation does, which I feel like the latter focuses more on love and taylor’s love interests at that time than the first one. 

What I would say is that gag order is much more of what I thought rep was going to be when LWYMMD dropped; both great albums tho :hooker:

Maybe using theme was wrong. But I agree :true:

I loove the album as it is but if I could do it myself it would go something like this:

1.     Something To Believe In

2.     Eat The Acid

3.     Living In My Head

4.     Fine Line

5.     The Drama

6.     All I Need

7.     Too Far Gone

8.     Only Love

9.     Peace & Quiet

10.   Hate Me Harder

11.   Happy 

almost the same but without interludes and some little changes 

i kind of wish she would've featured her old stage name again like she did on Kinky.

Peace & Quiet is the best thing on this album imo. she seems so in her element when she's making weird, poppy, odd sounds. piano flops and acoustic guitar heavy tracks aren't my favorite from her.

Only Love Can Save Us Now is good, except the chorus I don't care for because it feels so out of place, but this sounds like it could've been placed on Warrior and fit right in.

The Drama is fine, it's kind of weird but it's interesting. it sounds like something unreleased

I really don't get the idea of having this random guy talk at the beginning of the 3-4 tracks. idk who it is and really don't care what he has to say, i'm here for kesha and having fun with her again. but i guess i'll smoke more copium or hopium that we'll hear her doing more experimental or fun stuff again. 2-3 tracks on an album feels like not enough ugh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I really like it. I've always loved her darker, slower songs, so getting a full album of it is great, especially with the experimental twists. I love that she was willing to do something different and that it's a consistent, cohesive project. The only songs I don't care for on second listen are Fine Line and The Drama.

It's really nice to enjoy the album this much because High Road was unlistenable to me. I tried multiple times to listen to it and just couldn't.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore