The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Can't wait for Only Love Can Save Us Now music video. She looks like she's being dragged on the floor which looks so good

Also I love the way I think I'm not the one getting goosebumps with Something to Belive In, it's such a great album opening!!!!!

4 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

why last.fm is with that $ sign again??????? I've noticed it a while ago, I thought it was renamed Kesha and all the $'s scrobbles were also counting

There's a setting in your account that allows to block redirects. I have that on so I scrobble Kesha not Ke$ha

I found out that All I Need Is You is about Mr Peeps and honestly there’s only ever been two songs that make me cry, because they remind me of my cat. He passed away 3 years ago now and ever since I learned what the song was about, I can’t help but cry every time I hear it :ohno: that and Make Believe by Hannah Diamond are some of the saddest songs ever

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I found out that All I Need Is You is about Mr Peeps and honestly there’s only ever been two songs that make me cry, because they remind me of my cat. He passed away 3 years ago now and ever since I learned what the song was about, I can’t help but cry every time I hear it :ohno: that and Make Believe by Hannah Diamond are some of the saddest songs ever

:crai:

did you just find out? shes mentioned this in most of the interviews done for this album so far

Just now, The Siren said:

:crai:

did you just find out? shes mentioned this in most of the interviews done for this album so far

YES I thought it was just the obligatory Finding You / Past Lives type love song she puts on her albums :trisha:

gag order ranking (sorta) 

something to believe in 7/10 | nice intro, a bit repetitive
eat the acid ❤️ 7.5/10 | idk what happens but it feels like the song falls apart a little bit before becoming some sort of TRON soundtrack tribute. like RIGHT when the synths get nice & fat too. it's such a vibe up until that part for me
living in my head 4/10 | i would be completely fine never hearing this again
fine line ❤️ 8/10 | GIVE US A BEAT, SOME PERCUSSION, PLEASE. this is too good to just plateau the way it does
only love can save us now 5/10 | kesha screaming "get the holy water" is always gonna make me giggle.
all i need is you 6/10 | beautifully giving tranquilized... like she's slowly falling off the chair in the vocal booth idk. also... 🐱
the drama ❤️ 8/10 | | I hate. Hate. HATE. that outro. But innit this a bop i think so
ram dass interlude | um........
too far gone 4/10 | PLATEAU! this just does little to nothing for me. way too snoozy
peace & quiet ❤️ 8/10 | SO GET INTO IT OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!! does anyone else get SOPHIE vibes??? reminds me of Bipp, Reason Why, Sunscreen, Makeover..... (until it sorta structurally falls apart like most songs on this album)
only love reprise | someone check on björk
hate me harder 3/10 | i dont like her voice here idk. giving praying at the grammys vocal fry
happy 4/10 | bored as hell but outro is pretty...

5 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

only love can save us now 5/10 | kesha screaming "get the holy water" is always gonna make me giggle.
hate me harder 3/10 | i dont like her voice here idk. giving praying at the grammys vocal fry
happy 4/10 | bored as hell but outro is pretty...

THE DISRESPECT :crossed:

dont-be-fucking-rude-kim-kardashian.gif

the siren, im following you at this point :ma: (ignore me fucking up ur username)

anyways the outro to drama is the best part and giving only love can save us now a 5 is...a choice. sorry u dont feel the spirit of love or whatever

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Instead of High Road (which was a mess) she could have released a perfect 80s inspired pop album with the unreleased: 

1.    Fader

2.    Buried Alive

3.    Glory Days

4.    Ain’t It Funny

5.    All My Heroes 

6.    I Love Myself

7.    Without You 

8.    Rollercoaster 

9.    Chinatown

10.  Every Time 

11.  Back To Life

12.  Happiness

bonus track:

13.  Window

Also I like the new album very much, but at times it can get a little boring? So I rearranged it with some bops to perhaps make it a little more appealing to me

Gag Order:

1.     Lost In LA

2.     Something To Believe In

3.     Eat The Acid

4.     Fine Line

5.     The Drama

6.     Only Love

7.     Gucci Bag

8.     Fuck You, Pay Me

9.     Nicolas Cage

10.   Peace & Quiet

11.   Nothing’s Sacred

12.   Hate Me Harder

13.   Cocky 

14.   Happy

deluxe bonus tracks:

15.   Superstitious 

My ideal Raindow tracklist: 

1.      Bastards

2.      Hell Bound

3.      Woman (feat. Dap Kings Horns) 

4.      Hymn

5.      Praying

6.      Learn To Let Go 

7.      True Colors

8.      Old Flames (feat. Dolly Parton) 

9.      Finding You

10.    Hunt You Down 

11.    Boots 

12.    Child Of The Moon 

13.    Emotional 

14.    Spaceship

Deluxe tracks:

15.    Satan Is Waiting

16.    Buried Alive

japanesse bonus tracks:

17.   Crazy Heart 

18.   Wolf

Happy is one of the best song in her discography, it's time to speak the truth 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing