The Lucky Ones

Kesha

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Now that shes done with her contract how will the situation with Luke   and the law be like? She's free from the paper but I hope she can leave the ghosts too someday

I think all that's left is the abuse/rape trial :defeated:

9 hours ago, The Siren said:

I think all that's left is the abuse/rape trial :defeated:

She's on trial for allegedly defaming Luke. He's technically not the one on trial this summer.

BzhmW.png

19 hours ago, The Siren said:

Whatever this piano is, she better use it for #K6 because I love the sound it makes so much. All I Want Is You is a FAV from the album for sure.

Its funny how people only begging for party Ke$ha to be back but im actually enjoying her soft, vunerable, fragile piano ballad side a lot since the beginning (Yes, i am a "Feels Like Rain" truther) :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Whatever this piano is, she better use it for #K6 because I love the sound it makes so much. All I Want Is You is a FAV from the album for sure.

Its funny how people only begging for party Ke$ha to be back but im actually enjoying her soft, vunerable, fragile piano ballad side a lot since the beginning (Yes, i am a "Feels Like Rain" truther) :hair:

i hope her next album explores her rock sound from the 2006-2007 demos :defeated:

32 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

She cannot be serious with this..

right i saw this and thought it was april fools for a sec :deadbanana:

LEAK "THE GREY" NOW!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

She cannot be serious with this..

No this is camp and artists like Taylor and Ariana would absolutely be doing this if they could figure out the logistics

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

as amazing as this album is i've barely listened to it because of how dark and depressing it is... i would've played the fuck out of this album a couple years ago when my mental health was shit but now i have to be in a certain mood to listen to this. it's an absolute masterpiece though. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

latest updates of the Kesha v luke trials

(from atrl

8 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

The third pre-trial conference has just concluded.

Recap:

Motions in limine:

• The last two outstanding motions in limine by Dr. Luke were decided (#66 and #67).
  • Both went horribly for Kesha.
  • With respect to #66, only the two contemporaneous reports of the rape Kesha made to Pebe and her friend Julianne Hall in the night of the rape were allowed to be introduced into evidence, everything else got precluded (including her medical records from her therapists where she talked about Dr. Luke, the Monica Cornia e-mails and the Kelly Clarkson radio interview talking about Dr. Luke).
  • With respect to #67, Kesha is only allowed to talk about her general relationship with Dr. Luke from her point of view without any specific acts of his non-sexual abuse of her and the rest got excluded.

We really have to hope for a full-fledged win for Kesha at New York's highest court because I honestly have doubts about the fairness of this trial if it is indeed going to happen based on the motion in limine decisions.

Trial date:

• Dr. Luke's request to potentially adjourn the trial again in light of the forthcoming decision by New York's highest court has been denied, the judge made clear that trial will proceed as scheduled on July 26 no matter what.

Trial schedule:

• Every day of the jury trial will begin at 9:30 AM and last until 4:30 PM with breaks in-between and 5 hours of actual proceedings in total. 
  • The trial take place 5 days a week for every week it lasts.
  • There will be a 50:50 time split for Kesha and Dr. Luke and the distribution of time will be monitored.

Jury:

• Jury selection will take place on July 19 as scheduled (at 9:30 AM).
  • There may be a "big" jury of potentially up to 12 jurors (like in a criminal case), though this is not fully clear yet.
  • There will be alternate jurors who will watch the entire trial.

Schedule:

• June 8: deadline for Kesha and Luke to exchange their final witness and exhibit lists with planned examination length for each witness.
  • June 13-15 (most likely): decision by New York's highest court on Kesha's appeals
  • June 22: deadline for Kesha and to Luke to file their witness and exhibit lists, a joint letter before the fourth pre-trial conference, jury instructions and potentially renewed papers with respect to Dr. Luke's motion to bifurcate the trial and quash Kesha's discovery requests (depending on the decision by New York's highest court).
  • June 30 (10 AM EST): fourth pre-trial conference
  • July 19 (9:30 AM EST): jury selection
  • July 26 (9:30 AM EST): jury trial beginning 

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=1oRot1ACHtHXrg3kgFD_PLUS_7A==