The Lucky Ones

Kesha

registering some songs doesn't mean that she's gonna use them for an album immediately.... well BS doesn't even sound lyrically or sonically like rainbow tracks. I mean we don't have any reliable person to trust in, anyway I'm just guessing the possibilities

Birthday Suit (and Love Triangle) being registered with a ton of Rainbow album songs, and having the same writers as some Rainbow songs is enough proof that both of those songs are Rainbow outtakes to me. Like I said, she made a lot of poppier songs for Rainbow but scrapped most of them, but they're still album outtakes from the Rainbow era/recording sessions.

Tonight is the next single btw

... Tonight is not going to please the gp with those verses (besides the second and third chorus which are amazing) tbh. Is not a bad song but after singles like Resentment and My Own Dance the world deserved some radio bop sound like Kinky

I really liked it! I'm loving the music this era so much because it's so weird :rip: I loved Rainbow precisely because it was so polished and grown up and now I'm loving this because it's so all over the place :defeated:

This song isn't single material at all though. I doubt it's the next single... it definitely feels like an intro.

I'm wishing her the best!

I don’t think this album is all over the place... they all seem pretty cohesive and based on where they are in the album I’m sure it will make complete sense as a final product

I didn't mean all over the place as in nonadhesive, not at all. I meant the incredibly vast of sounds, styles and genres that this record has, and they're all mixed in such a fun and weird way omg.

the way this album is leaking is bizarre, just upload high_road.zip or don't leak anything at all

Why we are still getting to hear the music that is what matters.

And the songs are actually good.

Why we are still getting to hear the music that is what matters.

And the songs are actually good.

true its more just we know people have had this album for months, its days away and people are still just leaking bits and pieces and demos like just get it over with. not gonna bother listening to them until we have it in full I guess

true its more just we know people have had this album for months, its days away and people are still just leaking bits and pieces and demos like just get it over with. not gonna bother listening to them until we have it in full I guess

The current leaks are HQ proper full songs but yeah I see what you mean