The Lucky Ones

Kesha

this album was so bad lmao

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

photo-15873.jpg?_r=1583196707

the self drag, imagine comparing that less than average, cliche, overdone pop album that miss kesha just realised to miss anthropocene, aka the music of the future aka an experimental dance ethereal avant garde gothic pop metal masterpiece foreshadowing the extinction of the human race due to advanced artificial intelligence systems outsmarting their makers

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

the self drag, imagine comparing that less than average, cliche, overdone pop album that miss kesha just realised to miss anthropocene, aka the music of the future aka an experimental dance ethereal avant garde gothic pop metal masterpiece foreshadowing the extinction of the human race due to advanced artificial intelligence systems outsmarting their makers

so delusional... anyway poor futureΒ  :lmao:Β  :lmao:Β  :lmao:

On 10/16/2015 at 11:31 PM, BANNED said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

HERE!!Β http://picosong.com/SMZ7/ I hope I don't get yelled atΒ  :defeated: Β it would leak later or so

Β 

OMG I don't think I'm supposed to post links.. don't suspend me! last time doing it

does anyone have a link to this? i cant even peep the snippet and i've never heard of this and i cant find any details but it's one of my fave unreleased:crai:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

25 minutes ago, newemotion said:

does anyone have a link to this? i cant even peep the snippet and i've never heard of this and i cant find any details but it's one of my fave unreleased:crai:

Β 

What was it?

6 minutes ago, Jord said:

Β 

What was it?

Oh damn i thought the quoting system was different, sorry. It was a "lossless" demo of only thing on is the radio / radio radio radio apparently

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

26 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

This poor thread died, but have no fear!

Β 

Nicolas Cage leaked and its better than almost ALL of High Road

https://dbree.org/v/5ff24d

it didnt leak, she posted it herself on her soundcloudΒ 

Β 

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž