The Lucky Ones

Kesha

It's leaked.

@deathray There's a link on the message I sent you, I checked it and it works. :)

Most of the links don't work actually, haha. After waiting the 20 seconds I just get this message:

important.gif?ver=3902884637 Sorry, the file link that you requested is not valid.

Reasons for this may include:

• Invalid link

• The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of user

last.fm  

Ke$ha seriously did her thing last night at the AMA's. I was so happy and proud of her! Live singing, choreography and entertainment to the max! Ke$ha's glitter shit yogurts coming through guys!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-6BYHE8lU7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

god knows I tried

She did amazing last night and sounded great! And it looks like she lost a lot of weight:)

Last night was so great~ I'm happy for her that she can prove all those people wrong who say she only relies on autotune. Yeah, she looked thinner, but I think she always looks great.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I love "C'mon." :flutter:

Does anyone else pick up on a bit of remorse in it? It just feels like a sad-tinged song, even though the lyrics are really uplifting. I guess it must have to do with the backing vocals (which for me often make or break a song), but something about it strikes me as a juxtaposition of sadness/regret and the Spirit of Youth.

I love "C'mon." :flutter:

Does anyone else pick up on a bit of remorse in it? It just feels like a sad-tinged song, even though the lyrics are really uplifting. I guess it must have to do with the backing vocals (which for me often make or break a song), but something about it strikes me as a juxtaposition of sadness/regret and the Spirit of Youth.

Yes!! It kind of feels nostalgic for something she can't quite put her finger on if that makes sense. I love it.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome