The Lucky Ones

Kesha

the culture really has to fail us this way

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Veinsineon said:

after High road i think she had two more slated

tbh if i was her (i know she has an album on the way) id make some shit that would classify as an album, release it, and run as fast as i could from that label once the contract is fulfilled

negAbhB.png

28 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

the culture really has to fail us this way

kill all men

25 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

isn't she one album away from fulfilling her contract?

i think that's partially why they keep delaying it :cat:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

28 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

isn't she one album away from fulfilling her contract?

21 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

tbh if i was her (i know she has an album on the way) id make some shit that would classify as an album, release it, and run as fast as i could from that label once the contract is fulfilled

time to release an album of scraps from various eras.. her lana era 802072824218124299.gif?size=96&quality=l

20 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

time to release an album of scraps from various eras.. her lana era 802072824218124299.gif?size=96&quality=l

yeah but maybe she doesn't want to waste any more of her art to this asshole's pocket

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

25 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

that already happened (high road)

im really excited for this album btw. her working with hudson mohawke and kennedi is so intriguing especially since kennedi writes music that sounds NOTHING like keshas, and hudson mohawkes a very talented producer (he did gimme by banks) this will be the first album/era since rainbow where we have a bunch of new faces in the credits

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

yeah but maybe she doesn't want to waste any more of her art to this asshole's pocket

i mean he already owns it... shes gotta release another album anyways might as well use songs he's already made...

Spoiler

shes kind of a flop now anyways so it wont make much :makeup:

1 minute ago, miamigardenclub said:

oh really? :hooker:

it's sad to say but she'll never win against him. luke just won a case today over a copyright appeal for dark horse. he's always had a great legal team cause he's been stealing songs and credits for years.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

11 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

it's sad to say but she'll never win against him. luke just won a case today over a copyright appeal for dark horse. he's always had a great legal team cause he's been stealing songs and credits for years.

it's really true.

Plus, Kesha is no longer in her prime, this is not her tik tok era anymore, without a massive public attention, this shit will eventually fade away it's really frustraiting.

I mean, look at HOW MANY YEARS the Britney Army has been fighting for that woman who is even considered a "pop princess". It's really hopeless, but we just dont simply give up because we love her so much.

38 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

Waiting for some miracle to happen at this point.. :eartha2:

If everyone hexes Dr Luke on the same day at the same time, there’s no way we cant give atleast a LITTLE karma!!! :oprah4: What day works for everyone?

13 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

doesnt matter, he already owns all the previous outtakes. thats why a lot of them are registered.

13 hours ago, miamigardenclub said:

no? everything on high road was recorded after 2017.

50 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

If everyone hexes Dr Luke on the same day at the same time, there’s no way we cant give atleast a LITTLE karma!!! :oprah4: What day works for everyone?

https://open.spotify.com/track/5x3TkdBt3dfK6EnG3TanBF 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

doesnt matter, he already owns all the previous outtakes. thats why a lot of them are registered.

no? everything on high road was recorded after 2017.

birthday suit was a rainbow outtake

12 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

Just now, miamigardenclub said:

birthday suit was a rainbow outtake

that and Big Bad Wolf too. but the version on HR is new and was recorded after 2017 :true:

Nothing make me happier than seeing her career on its way to be doomed. Twitter stans need to cancel her.

2 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Nothing make me happier than seeing her career on its way to be doomed. Twitter stans need to cancel her.

fuck the electric chair. waterboarding time

rage-gone-wild.gif