Jump to content
The Lucky Ones

Kesha

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, The Siren said:

So far 

Pageantry is track 8

And 

Wreckless eyes is track 10

When is the next one?

 

SHE BETTER MAKE HER MOVE AND ANNOUNCE THIS SHIT, or they're gonna leak the f out of her in no time


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 301 said:

honestly we need MGL like 9 years ago. and all the LIP$HA stuff

i dont think they ever finished the album cos luke put a stop to it, or so the rumour has been since we knew about it


Last.FM | Instagram | Discogs

 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

you shut your tiny little Bitch lips.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Idc what the new album sounds like just as long as Window gets a release. One of her best. Omg

not the "youll be crawling though my w-w-w-w-i-i-i-i-i-i-ndow"


Last.FM | Instagram | Discogs

 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

you shut your tiny little Bitch lips.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  

On 10/29/2022 at 1:35 AM, The Siren said:

So far 

Pageantry is track 8

And 

Wreckless eyes is track 10

When is the next one?

 

jAE4K5L.jpg 

 

found this on debris.organization :oopna:


Last.FM | Instagram | Discogs

 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

you shut your tiny little Bitch lips.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, the ocean said:

can someone give a list of what tracks are "confirmed" for the album. thanks x

just the three in the post above yours :hooker:


Last.FM | Instagram | Discogs

 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

you shut your tiny little Bitch lips.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

I'm gonna be honest, from all of these recently leaked songs, I didn't like most or all of them.

Either if it's from unreleased songs or upcoming ones. I feel like the production is a little bit raw and kinda poor.

Her lyrics also feels like is stuck on the same themes and it doesn't feel diverse, you know? Maybe it's because she've explored kinda a lot of themes. To me feels like lack of emotion. I really hope her next project brings her back in the game, she knows how to make hits.

I will always love her and support her, maybe it's me or the time I'm in, but she's sounding a little bit uninteresting.

:poordat:

 


giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f0e00964935d0b226d5d6a19f2bd19c3904ab336&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not here for another country folk indie rap pop blend. High road final product is abysmal tbh. It was cute for high road but I’d love if she’d just go back to the rainbow singer song writer stuff she still makes and loves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:
  Hide contents

I'm gonna be honest, from all of these recently leaked songs, I didn't like most or all of them.

Either if it's from unreleased songs or upcoming ones. I feel like the production is a little bit raw and kinda poor.

Her lyrics also feels like is stuck on the same themes and it doesn't feel diverse, you know? Maybe it's because she've explored kinda a lot of themes. To me feels like lack of emotion. I really hope her next project brings her back in the game, she knows how to make hits.

I will always love her and support her, maybe it's me or the time I'm in, but she's sounding a little bit uninteresting.

:poordat:

 

i am an unapologetic Kesha STAN. ill buy an hour long CD of her listing her grocery list :trisha:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Not here for another country folk indie rap pop blend. High road final product is abysmal tbh. It was cute for high road but I’d love if she’d just go back to the rainbow singer song writer stuff she still makes and loves

we still never got a release for too many full rock or pop-rock (solo) songs 


Last.FM | Instagram | Discogs

 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

you shut your tiny little Bitch lips.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i am an unapologetic Kesha STAN. ill buy an hour long CD of her listing her grocery list :trisha:

we still never got a release for too many full rock or pop-rock (solo) songs 

I think even a cop out like re releasing a few songs for a country project  would be better than more of that corny stuff like pageantry

 

Satan Is Waiting

Cowboy Blues

Hate Me Harder

Resentment

Change Is Coming

Honey

Wreckless Eyes

Father Daughter Dance

Good Job

Chasing Thunder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I think even a cop out like re releasing a few songs for a country project  would be better than more of that corny stuff like pageantry

 

Satan Is Waiting

Cowboy Blues

Hate Me Harder

Resentment

Change Is Coming

Honey

Wreckless Eyes

Father Daughter Dance

Good Job

Chasing Thunder

 

i LOOVE pageantry :trisha: also its not country :hoe:

Kesha's folk project were with songs like Nice Try, Good Job and possibly a revisit to Rollercoaster (a 2016 song that didnt have a bridge in 2016)

could have even had Cowboy Blues and Resentment as well cos High Road and the folk album were being recorded at the same time (she scrapped High Road a few times and just went with a handful of Rainbow outtakes :deadbanana:)

Edited by The Siren

Last.FM | Instagram | Discogs

 

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

you shut your tiny little Bitch lips.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@the ocean @The Siren

the fuckin NERVE of these r@pe-apologist stans to coming at Kesha in this tweet thread & acting all this political correct and calling hẽ condoning 'cyberbullying' while their fav straight-up implied a s*xual assault victim "a liar" . Imagine how TIRED we are.

 

 


@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

                                      Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...