Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: Ultraviolence

I'm pretty disappointed. :/ I kept watching to see if it would go anywhere and it never really did. I feel really underwhelmed. The best part was the end when she walks into the church thing since I guess it reveals that she was left or the man in question died or something along those lines so at least there was a snippet of story to it. The missed potential is killing me since this could have been so great.

She WAS very pretty in it though so there's that.  :awkney:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

tumblr_my4qxhtK7H1qft49to1_500.gif

WTF IS THAT VIDEO ?

THIS IS THE JOKE OF THE YEAR.

What happens LANA? This video... You just seem AS EXPRESSIVE AS A DEAD ASS!

YOU WANT A BEAUTIFUL CLIP? YOU HAVE TO WORK HARD BITCH!

The videos are so disappointing this era. Shades of Cool is the best so far but I don't even think it's that great. West Coast is acceptable because, well, the video is just her on the West Coast. But Ultraviolence I was expecting a higher production or at least a more shocking video with a concept/plot. The Born To Die video is more "ultraviolent" than Ultraviolence. It deserved a video so much better than this.

I feel like I'm going to be forever waiting for another BTD high production/large concept video and it's never going to happen.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

lol this isn't very good.  LDRO says it was filmed in italy?  I wonder if that italian guy filmed it.  I can't even imagine that conversation. "Hey baby i know we just met but can you film me looking depressed and sad in a wedding dress?  k thanks"