So I decided go through the entertainment section of LB and I was surprised that there wasn't a thread for the amazing band Muse so lel I took it upon myself to start the topic

I was wondering if anybody here stans/likes them. I discovered them during the risistance era which funnily enough along withe second law era I'm not so keen on. My favourite albums have to be origin of symmetry and absolution. There rock masterpieces IMO. There fantastic live and Dom Howard the drummer is a babe. He's smile is so cute and dorky lel

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Wow, yeah I love them. They were my favourites before Lana. I really like black holes & revelations, resistance and absolution the most, but I do like most of their stuff despite some of it being really weird. I didn't really like 2nd law until  saw the songs live, they are so amazing and theatrical and ugh I'll stop now but yeah, the best.  :squidward:  

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

I love Muse too! I've been meaning to ask if anyone knows much about any unreleased and the like, if there's some kind of song list any where? I imagine their discography is probably way too comprehensive for that though!

I'm not a huge fan but I've never really looked into them that much, I definitely need to though.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I love Muse too! I've been meaning to ask if anyone knows much about any unreleased and the like, if there's some kind of song list any where? I imagine their discography is probably way too comprehensive for that though!

I'm not a huge fan but I've never really looked into them that much, I definitely need to though.

There isn't a lot of unreleased -apart from soaked- material but there b-sides are worth looking into as most are a-side quality.

B-sides I would recommend :

Fury/Hyper Chondriac Music/Glorious/Map Of Your Head/In Your World/Agitated/Shrinking Universe/Recess/Pink Ego Box/Ashamed/Nishe

There is a b-side/live album that includes some of these songs its called Hullabaloo its also worth listening to as you get to hear them live as well. There is a DVD version too by the way .

They've released nine albums so far inc live albums. Here's a list of them from there best to worst IMO.

Origin Of Symmetry

Absolution

HAARP Live From Wembley Stadium

Blackholes And Revelations

Muse Live From Rome

Hullabaloo

Showbiz

The Resistance

The 2ND Law

Playlist wise its quite hard as like you said there comprehensive but here's mine anyway and what I would recommend to a new fan.

Showbiz era - Falling Down/Sunburn/Showbiz/Unintended/Uno/Cave

Origin Of Symmetry Era - Plug In Baby/Feeling Good/Bliss/Citizen Erased/Darkshines/Megalomania

Absolution Era - Stockholm Syndrome/Hysteria/The Small Print/Sing For Absolution/Time Is Running Out/Blackout

Black holes And Revelations Era - Hoodoo/Supermassive Black hole/Starlight/Map Of The Problematique/Assassin/Knights Of Cydonia

The Resistance Era - Resistance/Undisclosed Desires/MK Ultra/Uprising/Unnatural Selection/Guiding Light

The 2ND Law Era - Supremacy/Follow Me/Animals/Explores/Big Freeze

Its really a matter of taste and personal preference tbh but I hope I have helped you in anyway lol. :)

Cool thanks! You know the only albums I have of theirs you've listed as the worst lol! Ooo I should look into their covers too

Lol strange thing is like I said in a previous post I got into them in the resistance era. But since hearing there entire discography I find it not there worst but not exactly there strongest ethier. But IMO the second law was there worst album it genre blended way to much and I literally get second hand embarrassment every time I listen to survival. Lel

Here's is a list of Covers they did by the way -

"America" – Live only.

"Back in Black" – Live

"Can't Take My Eyes Off You" – In Your World/Dead Star CD

"Dracula Mountain" – Live only.

"House of the Rising Sun" – NME In Association With War Child Presents 1 Love

"Feeling Good" – Origin of Symmetry

"Lithium" – Live in Brazil (Loollapalloza 2014) and Coachella Festival 2014 (first weekend)

"Man of Mystery" – The Supermassive Selection

"Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want" – Feeling Good/Hyper Music CD

"Popcorn" – Resistance 7"

"Prague" – Resistance CD

"Sign o' the Times" – Live Only

"Tourette's" – Live Only

"Where the Streets Have No Name" – Live Only

"The Fly" – Live Only

"YYZ" – Live Only in Canada