Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dot

LB Karaoke Contest S3: Round 1 - "Put Your Favourite Record On!"

I do not know if I can post (boh, there is a jury? :hdu: If yes.. sorry :facepalm: ), but I wanted to congratulate everyone. :) Well done, it is not easy to get involved and become "criticize" by strangers. :agree:

Anyway who is singing the track 3 ?? fantastic :pray2:

Guest Dot

I do not know if I can post (boh, there is a jury? :hdu: If yes.. sorry :facepalm: ), but I wanted to congratulate everyone. :) Well done, it is not easy to get involved and become "criticize" by strangers. :agree:

Anyway who is singing the track 3 ?? fantastic :pray2:

Everyone's allowed to give their opinion, of course and no me and yasssitstrayertrash are not the jury we're just the moderators who try to keep things exciting. ;)

Guest Dot

Wasn't round 2 supposed to start over a week ago?

Yes, but I really do not want to disqualify four members for sending in their entries late or not sending them at all. :(

Well, you disqualified a member for a small thing after they even apologized for it? And even trayer said it would be a warning? I just found that to be kinda shitty but you give people who obviously don't give a shit a whole extra week, lol :byeh8rs:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Guest Dot

Well, you disqualified a member for a small thing after they even apologized for it? And even trayer said it would be a warning? I just found that to be kinda shitty but you give people who obviously don't give a shit a whole extra week, lol :byeh8rs:

I'm sorry but letting someone who's a well-known celebrity (with a great fanbase in India, Pakistan & Bangladesh) compete in a contest like this would be quite unfair, don't you think? Especially since the submitted covers have already been heard by thousands of people once they've been submitted. :byeh8rs:

I'm sorry but letting someone who's a well-known celebrity (with a great fanbase in India, Pakistan & Bangladesh) compete in a contest like this would be quite unfair, don't you think? Especially since the submitted covers have already been heard by thousands of people once they've been submitted. :byeh8rs:

Ok now I understand where you are coming from, I'm still not happy but at least I know what you mean. It is really unfair for a platinum selling artist who charted #8 in Cambodia and had 4 singles go #1 in countries like Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Ethiopia even though I had only released 1 single at the time it's really not fair to the not as ~professional~ contests :byeh8rs:

Guest Dot

This died :eek:

Are you begging to be dragged?

I have already calrified that I can't continue if people do not send me their entries, because I honestly don't want to continue with 4 people. Simple as that. The person who received the highest amount of votes hasn't been online since August and I think it would be a shame to remove everybody's favourite from the contest. I think I'm going to ask some more people to join to fill in the spots of the people who stopped giving a shit after round 1 and of course the ones that felt the need to reveal themselves or rig the poll in order to win (aka. You). :byeh8rs:

Are you begging to be dragged?

I have already calrified that I can't continue if people do not send me their entries, because I honestly don't want to continue with 4 people. Simple as that. The person who received the highest amount of votes hasn't been online since August and I think it would be a shame to remove everybody's favourite from the contest. I think I'm going to ask some more people to join to fill in the spots of the people who stopped giving a shit after round 1 and of course the ones that felt the need to reveal themselves or rig the poll in order to win (aka. You). :byeh8rs:

If I rigged the poll you would have known dear, now please leave me alone and don't try and bring me back into your flop contest