Mind Melt

Lana featured as Comic Character on a remix cover, and may become a character

Shades-of-Cool--Whiiite-Remix--Cjrtxd.jp

L.A.-based DJ-Producer Chris White, a.k.a Whiite, has revealed a remix of Lana Del Rey's "Shades of Cool" with a bonus — he turned the brooding chanteuse into a comic book character for the cover art. Del Rey's caricature finds her with flaming red hair and wearing an American flag T-shirt tied at the front. It's rumored that White is working on a graphic novel series and our fingers are crossed that Del Rey is a developing character.

http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity-lifestyle/lana-del-rey-comic-character

actually, it doesn't say she'll be on the cover of the comic book, but turned into a comic for the cover of the remix.

As for being in the actual comic I'm 99% sure it's not happening. 

actually, it doesn't say she'll be on the cover of the comic book, but turned into a comic for the cover of the remix.

As for being in the actual comic I'm 99% sure it's not happening. 

Yeah I realize I messed up on that part lol. But as for the character, lets hope bc she looks amazing

her hair isn't "flaming red" rn but ok buddy

I agree  :judgingu2:  :derpna2:

But I'm excited for this! 

I hope Lana's in this comic! :crying:

If this comes in printed form, I'm gonna nag Mum to buy them for mee!!! :omg: But only if Lanz is in it. If she's not then  :bye2:

But she looks gorgeous as a cartoon! The best cartoon character I have seen! 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Shouldn't we be more concerned with what the remix sounds like?  :hooker: (it's annoying)

I don't like remixes, so... meh :whatever:

I'm only here for Lana's cartoon. I honestly hate remixes unless they get Lana played on the radio or at parties so I can go crazy and I can hear Lana's voice.

Love the cartoon version. The tshirt and hair are awesome. Cant wait to see if she is in the graphic novel or not but if she is im gonna buy it.lel i will probobly get into debt but lana is so worth it.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Love the cartoon version. The tshirt and hair are awesome. Cant wait to see if she is in the graphic novel or not but if she is im gonna buy it.lel i will probobly get into debt but lana is so worth it.

Me too