Sign in to follow this  
WilleoSoeurs

Do Lana herself leak her own song?

some songs were on different sites or given away on her shows so those songs didn't leak, idg why people call every new song a leak

Well, most of the songs we have are "leaks" in the sense they were never previously online. There are exceptions, though, like 3-4 tracks off Sirens, "Money Hunny," at least one version of "C-Note," and...I think there were a few more.

As silly as I sound, I'd see it being possible - since she has all this old music she probably wants people to hear since she loves it, but her label is like "No way Del Rey you are not releasing old stuff" so she just makes multiple accounts online and posts stuff.

As ridiculous as that sounds, I've always had that theory in the back of my mind.

As silly as I sound, I'd see it being possible - since she has all this old music she probably wants people to hear since she loves it, but her label is like "No way Del Rey you are not releasing old stuff" so she just makes multiple accounts online and posts stuff.

As ridiculous as that sounds, I've always had that theory in the back of my mind.

Some of them are so old and obscure that they almost have to be from inside her camp. If it's not Lana herself posting them, then someone has some explaining to do!

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

I think interscope or something said that they had material enough for like three albums, so I think they might have thought about releasing some of it.

last.fm  

who even cares where they come from?

HAHA! This is exactly what I was wondering.

Just be happy with the nice, new (to most of us), and not to mention GRACIOUS file sharing that goes on in our fandom, because this doesn't happen to every single artist.

Some of them are so old and obscure that they almost have to be from inside her camp. If it's not Lana herself posting them, then someone has some explaining to do!

YES, someone does.