MOTM September  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your fave?

• Atom Heart
    • naachoboy
    • ULTRAVIOLENCE
    • West Coast
    • Heaux

I'm so confused, I wasn't nominated by anyone for September..? Like, I went through the statuses and stuff, I'm not mentioned once.

Well sometimes the MOTM coordinator can determine deserving candidates but not if you're gonna be a little shit :wtf2: Do you want to opt out?

Well sometimes the MOTM coordinator can determine deserving candidates but not if you're gonna be a little shit :wtf2: Do you want to opt out?

Honestly, yeah. Thanks for the nomination though, I really appreciate it.  :poordat:

X----into me, into you----X

Honestly, yeah. Thanks for the nomination though, I really appreciate it.  :poordat:

K everyone two months in a row, please just tell me now if you don't ever wanna be in the running and I'll put you in the list, simple as that!

Since it's still early I added @@Heaux so reconsider accordingly y'all

I'm so confused, I wasn't nominated by anyone for September..? Like, I went through the statuses and stuff, I'm not mentioned once.

i was so participative in july and i'm never here... srsly :/

Guest Dot

@@SitarHero Can I opt out for this month please? I don't wanna run against one of my friends who deserves it so much more than me tbh. I want to be able to really give everything and do some extensive promo but I'd feel really bad if I did it now. It would be really cool if I had the chance to run for MOTM next month tho :hooker:

@@SitarHero Can I opt out for this month please? I don't wanna run against one of my friends who deserves it so much more than me tbh. I want to be able to really give everything and do some extensive promo but I'd feel really bad if I did it now. It would be really cool if I had the chance to run for MOTM next month tho :hooker:

UGH

At least redirect your promo. And no I'll see you in October sir :tina:

Guest Dot

UGH

At least redirect your promo. And no I'll see you in October sir :tina:

Okay thx Sitar! :kiss: I hope that didn't piss you off :eek:

Please urge @@TIARNZUS to finish his interview bc we didn't have all that drama for nothing.

Is TIARNZUS on hiatus or something? I've been trying to get in touch with him (her?) for a couple of days with no luck.