MOTM September  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your fave?

• Atom Heart
    • naachoboy
    • ULTRAVIOLENCE
    • West Coast
    • Heaux

Please urge @@TIARNZUS to finish his interview bc we didn't have all that drama for nothing.

:eartha:  :facepalm:

Is TIARNZUS on hiatus or something? I've been trying to get in touch with him (her?) for a couple of days with no luck.

Nah, that's just how he rolls.

Voted for someone I find mildly annoying just because it will annoy someone else who's behavior I find even more annoying. And for the possibility that they might rig the vote two months running.

:hillary:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Voted for someone I find mildly annoying just because it will annoy someone else who's behavior I find even more annoying. And for the possibility that they might rig the vote two months running.

Good luck to everyone.

I can't wait.

:hillary:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Guest Dot

LMAO I didn't delete @@Ultraviolence yet and he's tied for the win :toofunny: Can I just have a month of peace?

Alright...I'm staying...lol. If I win, that's cool but I'm doing #untraditional ARTPOP promo this time around. If I don't win...oh well. Maybe next time. I just hate being up against one of my friends.

And loosing for a third time would be extremely frustrating and embarassing. :sadcore:

Alright...I'm staying...lol. If I win, that's cool but I'm doing #untraditional ARTPOP promo this time around. If I don't win...oh well. Maybe next time. I just hate being up against one of my friends.

And loosing for a third time would be extremely frustrating and embarassing. :sadcore:

Hi Taylor Swift :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1