Hellion

Rihanna

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

someone on reddit said

so either: it's leaking months before it's intended release date or it gets released and it's release was so nonsencial it breaks the laws of physics and creates a time loop

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

motherhood usually means heightened creativity tbh

madonna made ray of light + american life

tori made scarlet’s walk

björk made vespertine while pregnant 

beyoncé made her self titled 

i think rihanna just got tired of music in general she likes capitalism and models more :yawn:

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

tori made scarlet’s walk

i think rihanna just got tired of music in general she likes capitalism and models more :yawn:

tori made scarlet and then everything fell off 

13 hours ago, the ocean said:

tori made scarlet’s walk

i bet she has material for 4 albums by now. but she doesn’t want to release one because of all the promo, events and tours that come with releasing an album, and she just wants to focus on fenty 

3 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Are there any snippets to indicate that R9 was in production? I know that she kept hinting/promising stuff but is there anything to listen to?

Rihanna should have continued releasing one-off singles...

i think there are snippets but i'm not actually sure where they are... so i could've maybe imagined them :heidi:

I'm still in shock. Not bcs of the pregnancy itself. But: bcs I thought it's been common knowledge for MONTHS that Rihanna's pregnant?? Seriously, I feel like it was revealed some time last year,,,. I was like "yeah? Don't we all know this already, or...?" when everyone started to post those pics.:illumarina:i:illumilana:

Mandela effect or sum, no?:deadbanana:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, 13beachess said:

I'm still in shock. Not bcs of the pregnancy itself. But: bcs I thought it's been common knowledge for MONTHS that Rihanna's pregnant?? Seriously, I feel like it was revealed some time last year,,,. I was like "yeah? Don't we all know this already, or...?" when everyone started to post those pics.:illumarina:i:illumilana:

Mandela effect or sum, no?:deadbanana:

The thing is that since she's gotten more curvy in the last few years (Which imo is a great thing), I feel like every 6 months a tabloid comes out with a story about how she's pregnant so at this point when I saw the pregnancy pictures I wasn't sure if it was photoshopped or not

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

5 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

The thing is that since she's gotten more curvy in the last few years (Which imo is a great thing), I feel like every 6 months a tabloid comes out with a story about how she's pregnant so at this point when I saw the pregnancy pictures I wasn't sure if it was photoshopped or not

nnn they honestly have done that for her entire career, even when she was with C*** B****, there were constant rumours that she was pregnant

OAjeWdG.jpg?1