Hellion

Rihanna

The Monster is doooopppeeeeeee !!! Eminem and Rihanna are amazing together.

But that song with Shakira  :noparty:

Did you hear the original demo of the monster?

It's seriously great, it will probably be on Rihanna's next album just like Love the way you lie part 2 was...

Try it and you'll love it. Can't wait to hear it with Rihanna's voice and some great production

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55zq7jWmI_0

Did you hear the original demo of the monster?

It's seriously great, it will probably be on Rihanna's next album just like Love the way you lie part 2 was...

Try it and you'll love it. Can't wait to hear it with Rihanna's voice and some great production

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55zq7jWmI_0

thank you honey ! it's beautiful  :flutter:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Well, did someone like that collab?

I felt like it was kind of a letdown..... :eek:

But her recent success is already secured because the Monster did so well, now she can rest up and create her next album until she smashes again.

Haven't even heard it yet.  :awk:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

I'm kinda excited about her new record taking longer, like I always seem to like 3 or 4 songs from her albums but never all of them, the most was like 5 or 6 with talk that talk, maybe with a little more time and some artistic input (just enough to make ya think she isn't some machine) and she could put out the album of the year

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I'm kinda excited about her new record taking longer, like I always seem to like 3 or 4 songs from her albums but never all of them, the most was like 5 or 6 with talk that talk, maybe with a little more time and some artistic input (just enough to make ya think she isn't some machine) and she could put out the album of the year

Apparently, she is putting out 2 albums this year.

There was some talk about it a few weeks ago

Apparently, she is putting out 2 albums this year.

There was some talk about it a few weeks ago

Wtf no RiRi just one omfg and make it count, like this bs with what now as a single?? That song never took off, neither did that David guetta shit, so go back to the drawing board and pull out all the stops

Been under the RiRi spell since the 1st of Jan. Loud is her best album. 

Don't agree? Then disagree.  :clapback:

Rated R and Talk That Talk would like to have a word with you, madam.  :clapback:

:gclap: I'm happy she's taking time off to live a bit. I need some songs about more than her super snatch and that crackhead.

Mother Marysus 2.0 :slay: Half of Me 2.0 :slay: 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

:gclap: I'm happy she's taking time off to live a bit. I need some songs about more than her super snatch and that crackhead.

Mother Marysus 2.0 :slay: Half of Me 2.0 :slay:

Half of me was like best song on UnapOlogetic

OMG when people mention her songs and I don't know them only their singles, and I would like to start and just go through her albums as I'm sure they are great but she has so much music it's too overwhelming to even begin :flop:

Unapologetic is her only album I listened to in full, but I was happy about that because that way I found "No love allowed" which wasn't released as a single, but it's a legit great song :)

Guest Dot

rihanna_banner__by_infectious_x-d5t83im.

I'm quite shocked that there's no thread for the Billboard Queen. Almost ten years of chart slayage...and let's be real if there was any "new Madonna" it would be her. She's the 'Black Madonna' if you ask me.

I wouldn't consider myself a real stan but I do enjoy a lot of her music.

Guest Dot

Oh and may I add that I'm 100% here for a greatest hits album in 2015?

1. Pon De Replay
  2. Don't Stop the Music
  3. Unfaithful
  4. SOS
  5. Umbrella
  6. Shut Up and Drive
  7. Hate That I Love You
  8. Disturbia
  9. Take a Bow
  10. Russian Roulette
  11. Rude Boy
  12. Love the Way You Lie (Part 2)
  13. Only Girl (In the World)
  14. What's My Name
  15. S&M
  16. We Found Love
  17. Where Have You Been
  18. Diamonds
  19. Stay
  20. Medley (Run This Town / Live Your Life / All of the Lights) [iTunes Bonus Track]

...and let's be real if there was any "new Madonna" it would be her. She's the 'Black Madonna' if you ask me.

The delusion. :toofunny:

Loud was great, Skin is my favorite song from her. It's one of the sexiest songs I've ever heard. Also M E S S at this thread being made like 4 different times because people don't feel like searching for more than 3 seconds lol.

14417469274.gif