Hellion

Rihanna

1-wm90029.jpg

Currently tied with Michael Jackson as most artist with number-one singles.

A list of them:

S.O.S.

Umbrella (feat. Jay Z)

Take a Bow

Disturbia

Live Your Life (featured artist; T.I.)

Rude Boy

Only Girl (In the World)

What's My Name? (feat. Drake)

Love the Way You Lie (featured artist; Eminem)

S&M / S&M (feat. Britney Spears)

We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)

Diamonds

The Monster (featured artist; Eminem)

You don't need to know anything else other than her foot stays on your fave's neck consistently. Bow. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Rarely impressed by Rihanna since I got out of middle school. Nice Skrillex hair :creep:

But I listened to her new album snippets. I will be downloading "Phresh Out the Runway" :teehee: Although I'm worried her messy ass Twitter personality has finally touched her music.

Rarely impressed by Rihanna since I got out of middle school. Nice Skrillex hair :creep:

But I listened to her new album snippets. I will be downloading "Phresh Out the Runway" :teehee: Although I'm worried her messy ass Twitter personality has finally touched her music.

:clap:

This.

Rihanna's great for 11 year olds (Hm, probably not the target audience she was aiming for) but now I just find her overrated and mainstreeeeam :creep:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I was HIGHLY impressed by this performance. 99% of the time she gives me dead fish teas while performing live. Most of her albums (except for Rated R) have taken minutes of my life listening to the samplers only to be bitterly disappointed yet again by an album who's soul strength lies in 2-4 singles.

Imagine how bad it is, the snnipets didn't hype it up for me, every album after Rated R sounds like the same thing

I have to disagree. I do think Rated R was her peak sonically, and Unapologetic is a rehashed version of TTT which I guess I'm okay with since I don't pay for anything by her

BzhmW.png

I actually really liked the snippets. As pure (guilty?) pleasure pop, she's never disappointed me, and this new album looks like it's loaded with exactly the kind of thing I like from her --- grimy beats.

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

I don't like that "Shine Bright Like a Diamond" song or whatever it's called. I heard it on the radio a few times and I thought her vocals were pretty bad.

I'm mad at Sia for ceasing her own music and writing Pop "Hitz!" for other artists.

I hate the way Rihanna is spewing out albums... and I have to say the Diamonds song didn't peak my interest at all. We'll see what else comes out...

I'll never love her like i do other artists since she doesn't write her own stuff, but she's had the privilege of some great songs. Man Down, Rude Boy, Hard, We Found Love. I'm sure there are more.

What is this thing of spelling things wrong she has? Roc me out. You da one. Phresh Out the Runway. Is this some attempt at appearing hip to youth or something? I don't get it.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I hate the way Rihanna is spewing out albums... and I have to say the Diamonds song didn't peak my interest at all. We'll see what else comes out...

I'll never love her like i do other artists since she doesn't write her own stuff, but she's had the privilege of some great songs. Man Down, Rude Boy, Hard, We Found Love. I'm sure there are more.

What is this thing of spelling things wrong she has? Roc me out. You da one. Phresh Out the Runway. Is this some attempt at appearing hip to youth or something? I don't get it.

"Roc Me Out" is a nod to her record label, Roc Nation. Rita Ora, her labelmate, has the similarly titled "Roc the Life."

The others are just slang/Twitterspeak.

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

Guest Maru the Cat

It's classic hip-hop culture; it originated in the... late 80s, I believe? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Straight Outta Compton is the first, oldest classic album I can think of where the tracklisting makes me want to flip ALL the tables. I'm sure there were albums/mixtapes with the same style of writing that preceded it though.

Tupac is a HORRIBLE offender. jfklasjdflk;asjflaskfls

It's classic hip-hop culture; it originated in the... late 80s, I believe? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Straight Outta Compton is the first, oldest classic album I can think of where the tracklisting makes me want to flip ALL the tables. I'm sure there were albums/mixtapes with the same style of writing that preceded it though.

Tupac is a HORRIBLE offender. jfklasjdflk;asjflaskfls

I can't believe you listen to N.W.A. lol. Color me shocked. :flutter:

Lana's SNL > RIhanna's SNL

Now girl, you KNOW that's a damn lie.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png