Jump to content
Hellion

Rihanna

Recommended Posts

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

someone on reddit said

 

 

so either: it's leaking months before it's intended release date or it gets released and it's release was so nonsencial it breaks the laws of physics and creates a time loop


unOfficial Smileys page: link

Album Art / Photography thread: link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

motherhood usually means heightened creativity tbh

 

madonna made ray of light + american life

tori made scarlet’s walk

björk made vespertine while pregnant 

beyoncé made her self titled 

 

i think rihanna just got tired of music in general she likes capitalism and models more :yawn:


unOfficial Smileys page: link

Album Art / Photography thread: link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

motherhood usually means heightened creativity tbh

 

madonna made ray of light + american life

tori made scarlet’s walk

björk made vespertine while pregnant 

beyoncé made her self titled 

 

i think rihanna just got tired of music in general she likes capitalism and models more :yawn:

 

tori made scarlet and then everything fell off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Charlottexseax said:

 

tori made scarlet and then everything fell off 

 

apologize to the beekeeper, native invader & ocean to ocean right now :oprah3:

Spoiler

i will say that 2007 to 2015 was a dark time though

 


unOfficial Smileys page: link

Album Art / Photography thread: link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, the ocean said:

motherhood usually means heightened creativity tbh

 

madonna made ray of light + american life

tori made scarlet’s walk

björk made vespertine while pregnant 

beyoncé made her self titled 

 

i think rihanna just got tired of music in general she likes capitalism and models more :yawn:

i bet she has material for 4 albums by now. but she doesn’t want to release one because of all the promo, events and tours that come with releasing an album, and she just wants to focus on fenty 


   NID033s.jpg?2             Grl3wH1.jpg?2          pBsohTp.jpg?2

                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Are there any snippets to indicate that R9 was in production? I know that she kept hinting/promising stuff but is there anything to listen to?

Rihanna should have continued releasing one-off singles...

 

i think there are snippets but i'm not actually sure where they are... so i could've maybe imagined them :heidi:


unOfficial Smileys page: link

Album Art / Photography thread: link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still in shock. Not bcs of the pregnancy itself. But: bcs I thought it's been common knowledge for MONTHS that Rihanna's pregnant?? Seriously, I feel like it was revealed some time last year,,,. I was like "yeah? Don't we all know this already, or...?" when everyone started to post those pics.:illumarina:i:illumilana:

Mandela effect or sum, no?:deadbanana:


If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

 

AncientSelfassuredKitten-size_restricted

 

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 13beachess said:

I'm still in shock. Not bcs of the pregnancy itself. But: bcs I thought it's been common knowledge for MONTHS that Rihanna's pregnant?? Seriously, I feel like it was revealed some time last year,,,. I was like "yeah? Don't we all know this already, or...?" when everyone started to post those pics.:illumarina:i:illumilana:

Mandela effect or sum, no?:deadbanana:

The thing is that since she's gotten more curvy in the last few years (Which imo is a great thing), I feel like every 6 months a tabloid comes out with a story about how she's pregnant so at this point when I saw the pregnancy pictures I wasn't sure if it was photoshopped or not


FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

The thing is that since she's gotten more curvy in the last few years (Which imo is a great thing), I feel like every 6 months a tabloid comes out with a story about how she's pregnant so at this point when I saw the pregnancy pictures I wasn't sure if it was photoshopped or not

nnn they honestly have done that for her entire career, even when she was with C*** B****, there were constant rumours that she was pregnant


OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So so so where is the baby :raven: is it already born ? If not what day do we think it will be ? 

 

👶 🍼 🥰 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

baby will be born during the next week or 12th/13th :true: source: trust me


strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...